Jack Grealish #23 Is he injured? Is he hiding? Whose DMs will he be next to slide in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh honestly Amber and her friend are killing me atm. The sarcasm that’s coming from them😂 they do love taking the piss

Reactions: 3
sure there are photos, they are waiting for the moment to drop the bomb, if City loses against PSG, this will start to come out and it will anger the club

Reactions: 1
How has there not been a single photo of him with any of these?
I always wonder this? They must go to places like bars / restaurants… why is no one taking a sneaky pic?? Or writing on Twitter ‘fancying seeing Jack and Emily Attack in my hotel bar’ 🤣 maybe I’m naive and they go to places where guests don’t do that kinda thing

Reactions: 7
Didn't the sun write that jack and emily only met up in hotel rooms and her house?

OMG, we were only saying the other day, how quiet he’s been and how it seems since his move to City, he has matured and is doing what Pep said, keeping his head down. 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe the sun are going to out all of the stories that were covered up before ?

Reactions: 4
OMG, we were only saying the other day, how quiet he’s been and how it seems since his move to City, he has matured and is doing what Pep said, keeping his head down. 🤪🤪🤪
🤣 yeah had his head down I'm Emily 🐱🐱. And who ever else.

Thing is I never thought he was keeping his head down I always though he got more careful on where he went so like house party's with no phones for instance

• Haha
I’m wondering whether his management / lawyers have threatened the Sun and wound them up after the Emily story first started circulating and now they are gunning for him…. Kinda Megs vs Daily Mail style 😂

Mother of god I closed my eyes for 2 hours and we’ve got a new thread and still no dick pics

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we think he’s going to speak out about this or ignore this one too?

Aha came to check out these jacky G threads to see the latest goss and all I can tell so far is that a lot of people absolutely fancy the pants off him which is interesting I could never as he is literally the spitting image of my brother 🤣🤣🤣 who also plays football ⚽ same accent as well

Aha came to check out these jacky G threads to see the latest goss and all I can tell so far is that a lot of people absolutely fancy the pants off him which is interesting I could never as he is literally the spitting image of my brother 🤣🤣🤣 who also plays football ⚽ same accent as well
Can I have your brother's number?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't be shy, drop his instagram handle x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We need a brother revel now haha

• Haha
Does your brother want several girlfriends?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.