Jack Grealish #23 Is he injured? Is he hiding? Whose DMs will he be next to slide in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right can one of these so called hook ups not just drop some screenshots? Like show us the dms then? Don’t just give us half a story

Reactions: 11
Right can one of these so called hook ups not just drop some screenshots? Like snow is the dms then? Don’t just give us half a story
I get that it's not ok to leak his nudes but maybe they could give a little hint about what he's working with and maybe a starrred review of the experience? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I bet his management are having crisis talks this week. he might not be married or have kids but 'dirty shagger' is not an image most brands want be be associated with.

Reactions: 12
I bet his management are having crisis talks this week. he might not be married or have kids but 'dirty shagger' is not an image most brands want be be associated with.
And with city's pr. All together to figure what to do. Maybe this is jack chance they will all say to dump her and be single for a while.

#freejack

Reactions: 3
And with city's pr. All together to figure what to do. Maybe this is jack chance they will all say to dump her and be single for a while.

#freejack
tbf I don’t know how we would know he’s single 🤣 if Sash starts vlogging from a different place and he stops liking her pics?? But it’s not a big statement to say he’s single and can do what he likes… I don’t think freeing Jack would make any difference 😂

Reactions: 1
tbf I don’t know how we would know he’s single 🤣 if Sash starts vlogging from a different place and he stops liking her pics?? But it’s not a big statement to say he’s single and can do what he likes… I don’t think freeing Jack would make any difference 😂
I took a peek over at Ben Chilwell's thread and saw how Chilly operates. if jack is anything like his best mate then we would know because insta girls start posting from his flat

• Haha
That girl tagged in ambers story makes me laugh. Have a look at the new ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i'm intrigued by all the information that The Sun must have and has not yet released it, surely they know about amarah

Just imagine. If every hole really was a goal he'd be breaking Alan Shearer's record

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a little feeling there’s more coming. Imagine there’s a baby Grealish on the way

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can see a lot more coming out soon. If Jack has hooked up or sent messages to any girls- Famous, influencers or just normal people they will start to come forward. Hopefully with proof.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.