Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GGina

VIP Member
This really reminds me of Tiger Woods and his women. Slightly different in that he was married with kids but at first it looked like he had one bit on the side, then another came out of the woodwork, then another, then another until there were dozens of them. he was literally meeting women in parking lots for quickies between training sessions.
Hands up if you'd meet Jack in a car park for a quickie 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Jack Grealish #24 Gorgeous face, legs and rear, Jack's now contender for shagger of the year

Jack Grealish #24 Mysterious injury hopefully on the mend, stil shagging everyone except his girlfriend

Jack Grealish #24 Body of a god with money to burn, he's shagged everyone else, when is our turn?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
All I’m saying is I’m living for these threads recently 😂 Jack if you do read here.. I’m a 27 year old brunette from Scotland, 5’8 with my nipples pierced if you fancy a change of scene 🤷‍♀️ I also have daddy issues but I can go over that in person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

cornflower

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Jack Grealish #24: what if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

• Haha
Reactions: 37

madamchristmas

VIP Member
something just does not add up here. if he’s been telling sasha he doesn’t wanna be with her then why would he still be with her? she’d have to sign an nda and all sorted he can do what he likes. if he genuinely wanted to be with emily he could, so what’s the issue?
there’s so much bullshit flying around and now there’s tattlers claiming they know 100% things that are true but with no sources and there’s just shit everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Smca53

VIP Member
F35E0260-1410-4C56-AB64-FBC728ED0898.png

For the low, low price of £895 you too can look like your partner took revenge on your wardrobe for your cheating behaviour

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

cornflower

VIP Member
I hate to be a mood-kill but we can't know anyone's sexuality for sure unless they choose to tell us - operative word being choose. It really makes me uneasy seeing people publicly speculate about it because if there is even the tiniest chance that he might not be straight, then I can only imagine the turmoil he'd be going through at the prospect of being outed, especially considering he's a footballer. Everyone's experience is different but it can be difficult and traumatic enough for someone not in the public eye to come out, or to face their sexuality - can you imagine what a footballer would be going through?

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/10/18/premier-league-football-gay-amal-fashanu/ - I've no idea who this is about and it's none of my business who it is, but I'm linking it because it depicts the utter anguish that a real human being is going through daily.

We can speculate until the cows come home about Jack, his relationship and sexual exploits but ultimately we do not and will not ever know what goes on inside his head or behind closed doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211120_073941.jpg

I think he's potentially a little taller than his "official" height... either his record is out of date or others are, maybe both.

Heights of this group from left to right, according to the Premier League website, I've converted roughly into feet:

Kane - 1.88m (6'2")
Rashford - 1.80m (5'11")
Shaw - 1.85m (6'1")
Saka - 1.78m (5'10")
Sancho - 1.80m (5'11")
Sterling - 1.70m (5'7")
Grealish - 1.75m (5'9")
Stones - 1.88m (6'2")
Phillips - 1.78m (5'10")

I'd say from that group, the only players who are significantly taller (as in, you can tell by eye without measuring them and be confident it's not an issue of perspective or posture) than Jack are Kane, Rashford and Stones.

Jack's clearly significantly taller than Sterling, and looks to be taller than Phillips too as long as we're not measuring Phillips' hair.

It looks like Jack's roughly the same height as Shaw, Saka and Sancho - but the problem is there's 10cm between the official heights of these four players, with Jack as the shortest.

But look, Jack and Luke together:

Screenshot_20211120_075615.jpg

Jack and Bukayo together:

Screenshot_20211120_075801.jpg

And Jack and Jadon together:

Screenshot_20211120_080115.jpg

Sancho and Saka's official heights may be accurate, but if so, Grealish is definitely taller than 1.75m and Shaw is definitely shorter than 1.85m (also, there's absolutely no way Shaw's taller than Rashford... I think we could probably swap their official heights and it'd be more accurate).

Bonus evidence because I love this picture. Foden's official height is 1.71m, which seems about right as in pictures with Sterling they look a very similar height. There is absolutely no way that the Foden/Grealish height difference is only 4cm. Jack looks closer in height to Stones - who's officially 13cm taller than him - than Foden looks to Jack.
Screenshot_20211120_082301.jpg

And of course, I let slip I have bipolar disorder and then my next action is 8am footballer height analysis. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27