Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
I mean this in the least bitchy way, this lady really needs to stop using a hotmail account for business email. Surely Elite Model World, if they are that elite, would have an email server attached to their website 🤷🏻‍♀️
I mean I totally agree with you I was just posting who it was :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2

LtKit

The address is a rep from Elite Modelling, I don’t know if she was always repped by them or if this is new?
I don't think it's the same as Elite Model Management. I looked at Elite Model World and it's a 'networking agency' whatever that means. I suspect they picked a similar name to Elite as Elite is a prestigious modeling agency.

Kakan

Chatty Member
As a swede I´m chocked and amused that this actually is considering as news in England. I work as a journo and if I told my bosses that I had a story on a footie meeting a women that I wanted to print they would take me to a hospital for a braincheck. 😂 We don´t care about their private lifes here, only if they get convicted for a crime. But if Jack beeing send home because his injured thats the truth, otherwise it would be for personal reason but they don´t send players home for being written about in tabloids. I mean nearly all of them have got caught cheating at some point so if that was the case it would be really hard for England to get eleven players to start with. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

mutton

i don’t think he’ll end up with any sort of celeb tho if he’s trying to keep any girls out of the public eye.

tbf you gotta be dumb as fuck to cheat on yr missus with a celebrity like of COURSE that was gonna get out.
Erm is he trying to keep girls out of the public eye or just her?
i think he will end up with a celebrity, I think he won’t trust any other normal girl. I think he wants somebody who has their own following. Look at all the girls he goes after. The love island group.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Tbh I think if it was false his PR team would’ve intervened by now, there’s no smoke without fire. The lack of statement to me says everything I need to know. If it was false and he was fiercely loyal to sasha he’d be doing every thing to protect her and to dispel rumours like this but he has no respect for her and doesn’t care about the news, can’t deny it if it’s true 😬 part of me thinks the sun know more than what they printed including having possible proof that they aren’t allowed to share for privacy reasons 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree. I feel like the Sun will let it die down a little then they will show the proof.😬

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Wow this post moves fast!

My thoughts are that they either need to stay together and actually be open that they are together instead of the weird hidden set up. It doesn’t have to be constant romantic gushing, just acknowledging that the relationship exists.

Or they need to properly split up and go their own ways. I can imagine Jack being the type who will cal her drunk to tell her how much he misses her because let’s be honest shagging about is fun but he will absolutely miss having someone to come home too.
Yeah and I reckon he'd struggle even more now that he's not got his family nearby.

Geexoxo

VIP Member
She cheated on him first. She was the reason he went off the rails and started falling asleep in Spanish streets and having all night lock in parties with helium on the reg 😂
Omg do we know with who 👀👀👀 I’m living for the tea today

Reactions: 1

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Oh hell no she wears a number 7 shirt aswell. 😂😂
come on man, Jack babe just be single 😘

fortheloveofgrealish

I totally agree. But Sasha is not devastated at all, she knows what jack is like, it’s not his first rodeo of going up to the cheating like and not crossing it completely. So I don’t believe the devastated part. She simply got on with her day. Like today? Posting the modelling photos as she knows full well everyone is waiting for her to say something. A YouTube video will appear soon, she’s all for the engagement and stupidly this gets her figures up even more.
Exactly, there is no such thing as bad publicity when your career/earnings (despite having a millionaire boyfriend) depends on publicity, likes, followers, pay per post, gifts etc

unofficialtea

VIP Member
I think it’s too early to predict the WC selection . So many things can happen in a year.

People are getting overexcited over the likes of ESR… we’ll see how things are later on in the season.

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
Honestly it scares me with the comments on tiktok. These girls look up to sasha and her relationship.

It's not good to want a toxic relationship like there and they can't even see how toxic it is so they won't know when they get into the same situation.

Sasha just need to stay away from social media and let girls have a real role model not someone like sasha
all those are idiotic girls who admire sasha for dating a handsome and famous boy, the funniest thing is that they think that jack is an angel and the perfect boyfriend ??? if it was perfect, he wouldn't hide his girlfriend for 10 years.