Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirstyyyc

i do feel for her you know like you would think today out of all other days would be the day that jack would recognise her on his socials ennit but so far nowt

Reactions: 1

Lmj21

mines coming in post , as we leave early for the train Friday hope the come before then
Mine arrived in the post, but I checked my order email and it does say there is website / number you can contact in the event that you don’t get your tickets in time.

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
Of course it's good money when jack is prob paying all the bills and food and what not.

What ever she gets from boohoo and other bits will be spending money for her as jack will prob pay for everything

It's true tho because there is no other reason for him not to be tagged. He clearly still don't want to be seen or near sasha and still wants to be single.
obviously he still wants to look single, the girls who talk to him only look at his instagram don't investigate more than that

spilldatea

VIP Member
Love the Tesco woman!
Do we think JG will be benched tomorrow?
i hope not but maybe!

i think the best option for this game is playing mahrez on the right, foden on the left and sterling in the false 9 role. i hope if he is played they play him in the middle but can’t see pep changing tactics but who knows!

applecrumble7

VIP Member
Jack’s starting against Brighton whoop!

What are the best sites to try for sneaky streaming?

It’s def 5.30 unless you’re on European time
Hesgoal.com but it does keep chucking me out during matches before. So have to refresh. Also sometimes anti virus cops onto it on my laptop.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
LOLLL city in the mud. Find it funny how the one time they actually get a hard draw they lose 😭 will be nice to see someone different winning it
hard draw? united must be easy draw then cz they had them a few times in past few years, also arsenal and Leicester i dont know where that narrative of city getting easy draws come from cz they tend to constantly get away draws. Anyways hope west ham go win it for noble be nice for someone else to win it.

anyway thinking about it overall kind of ok with going out cz means city get like 8 day break over christmas which means i can fully enjoy it this year as booked annual leave in aswell cz cant remember last time i had christmas eve/day off. combine with a trip to new york really looking forward to december now.

unofficialtea

VIP Member
Surely the latter. Would find it hard to get around the fact Jack can’t even admit publicly he’s with Sash and then have a baby with his invisible girlfriend? Would be the weirdest thing ever! Also he needs to focus on his game, he’s only just turned 26 and has enough to be getting on with in Pep’s bootcamp.
Lol just speculating… you’re probably right.

She seems happy with her furry baby at the moment

spilldatea

VIP Member
lmaoooooo sorry i can’t even cope!!! ronaldo, one of the greatest players in the world, playing his last years at a mid table club.

this was their first real test against a strong opponent and liverpool didn’t even play their best 11 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

don’t wanna tempt fate cos the derby is soon but what a day to be a city fan to watch that complete and utter annihilation at old trafford.

Geexoxo

VIP Member
mason mount broke up with the ex a few months ago, they were private, but in several interviews he made jokes saying "my girlfriend wouldn't like to see this" "my girlfriend is my crush" and absolutely no one knew who his girlfriend was, jack would never do that's because he wants sasha to be a secret to keep cheating
I thought they both posted about each other but deleted their posts when they broke up. As far as I’m aware they shared a few pictures on social media. Could be wrong tho ❤