Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
Wow just saw the results. I didn’t watch the match. How did Jack play??
I just read this out to my husband, big blue season tickets holder. Was there today “absolutely shocking he is Robinho in disguise he needs to be benched to realise he’s not as good as he thinks he is” 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
i finished watching the video of sasha, MY GOD, it is so boring between jack who is a coldplay fan and her, who only talks about clothes and spending money living with them must be a lot of fun, poor her dog.

kirstyyyc

well sash posted a picture of herself, and if it’s from today i don’t see any new rings at least!

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Yup, will be seeing how that develops. Convinced she's the bit on the side as was at the villa with the girl his mates were pictured with. Sure she wasn't in them photos and neither was Jack!
Urgh I will be so disappointed in jack if he’s with her…..

cornflower

VIP Member
But brugge and leipzig you could have 6 tickets per member
like I understand why city have limited tickets but figured it would be at least 2 per membership not many people like to go to a game alone. Just feel pretty shit for a family when only 1 member can now go unless they can get tickets in the 5 November.
Absolute joke innit! Least you get your luggage tag though 🌚

I’m going! CANNOT WAIT.

Lmj21

“Jasplaying” 🤣🤣🤣

What I would DO to be between his meaty, muscular, hot thighs 🥵🥵🥵👅💦

You know exactly what you are doing Jack 🥵
Also the pic of him hunched over his phone at the christening……..he’s deep in tattle I just know it!
Hi Jack 👋🏼

Fanny Flutters

I keep seeing on a few places people calling Jack greasy!! I mean WTF. doesn’t look fucking greasy to me looks just perfect 🤤