Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jade1818

VIP Member
Yes 2pm Thursday. The England squad announcements always clash with a weekly conference call I have which is irritating so I usually turn up a couple of minutes late so I can rest knowing Jack’s in the squad 😂

Literally the only Xmas present I want 😩
I’ll be watiching tv can’t wait for November I’m going to Wembley

Reactions: 1

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Doubt vaccination status would have anything to do with anything as our toughest game is at Wembley - the only away match is San Marino and we can probably field an entire B/C team for them. Usually injuries allow for new call ups into a squad etc.
Would be gobsmacked if Jack wasn’t automatically in the squad announcement.

spilldatea

VIP Member
in my opinion im glad there only doing one ticket person holder so that more people have the opportunity to purchase a ticket because i dont think its fair when for example someone who has gone to the brugges game and leipzing game missed out because someone else has bought 6 tickets i think by limiting it to one per person is fair and allows others to go. Also if i cant go i usually give my ticket away for example i cant go to the psg game because im working (a and e doctor) and im not putting annual leave in as i was fortunate to go to the psg away game in paris so ive already seen them this year so i gave my ticket away to a person who sits behind me every game but hes not a season ticket holder so faced the prospect of not being able to go becuse hes not prioritse which is awful.

although i do think they should come up with something for those who live outside of manchester who have attended games previously. i dont live in manchester i live an hour outside but i do work at manchester hospital so i can easy get there.
this was precisely my point (you said it way more eloquently than me though!) very glad they limited tickets because think it’s unfair for those who attended the other games to miss out.

unofficialtea

VIP Member
Yup, will be seeing how that develops. Convinced she's the bit on the side as was at the villa with the girl his mates were pictured with. Sure she wasn't in them photos and neither was Jack!
You could be right, but she does have friends in Manchester/Ldn so could be just coincidence?

He seems to be ‘behaving’ right now and keeping his head down.

Last edited:

AlaiaG

VIP Member

^^The video is on her second account. If you all just wanna pause and stare at Jack 😍😍