Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
he really could of made more of an effort l
The others look smarter/more natural/at ease. Sash needs to tone the fake look down and get a more suitable outfit, she looks like the most insecure one there.
And why can’t they get nice coloured balloons with these balloon wall/arch things? Awful shades of pastel etc again.
Right I’ll stop being a bitch now 😂

Reactions: 1

Rochberie

She prob has his Amex black card and can do what she like with it. It 100% does look like an engagement setting though...
If they’ve been together since they were 16, it would be their 10 year anniversary so maybe she’s just gone all out for that big milestone

Gizmo24

VIP Member
This started playing out loud when he says ‘hi I’m Jack Grealish’ and my boyfriend turned and looked at me with the most disgusted look 🤣 I was like what’s the matter ? And he goes ‘fucking Grealish is who I’m competing against yeah?’ 😂😭 oh dear. What do I say to that! 😂😂
A simple...yea ya get me would suffice :ROFLMAO:

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Can't really be a cute couple when he won't even be seen with her nothing to do with PDA. Also pretty sure he don't have a split personality so you get the same guy during summer as you would during winter.

Sorry to break sasha heart about that 🤣

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Tbf I think there’s a higher percentage of people who don’t know he has a girlfriend I mean unless you follow his social media (actually scrap that she ain’t on there) unless you follow whatever news outlets talk about them you probably wouldn’t know. I bet it I asked people around me majority of them wouldn’t know he’s in a relationship lol and that’s exactly how he wants it
So would people around you know whether Foden/Shaw/Mount/Stones/Henderson were in a relationship if you asked them?

I'm convinced many people would know about the relationship status of many players these days. The media and public interest in WAGs really isnt like the days of Victoria, Cheryl etc.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Hesgoal.com but it does keep chucking me out during matches before. So have to refresh. Also sometimes anti virus cops onto it on my laptop.
Every time I try hesgoal it asks me to download a different VPN app and I still can’t get access which is annoying, I’ve got two installed already…just refusing to buy sky passes as I don’t have sky and don’t have Now tv either (and they’re quite expensive).
Wish football TV rights weren’t so bloody all over the place!

Note -
I’m trying hesgoal from iPhone. Is it easier via laptop?