Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timefortea93

VIP Member
yeah I hope we do bloody win but there’s no telling what will happen. Both teams are playing pretty good atm and derby days are always unpredictable as the players wanna prove something and play 10x harder. It’s gonna be a good match to watch that’s for sure.

COME ON CITYYYYY 💙🤍
It's also ole has the best record against pep so ots defo gonna be a good Derby.

Reactions: 1

Jen667

VIP Member
Thank you.
I just read on Twitter that Jarrod Bowen, Todd Cantwell and Max Kilman are likely to be called up. Though I don’t know how true it it. It was the son of a football agent that posted it. It just seems odd as these players have never played for the 1st team before have they?
I'm guessing vaccination status may be an issue. If there are players who refuse then they probably won't be able to go, so there has to be a contingency plan

applecrumble7

VIP Member
I’ve been listening to a bunch of grealish Spotify playlists which just consist of Coldplay, Ed sheeran and akon 😂
That's proper dedication to the JG cause lol

I am gone obviously if I am turned on by the funny noises he makes on basket ball court😄

Timefortea93

VIP Member
I noticed the salami etc on the platter and started thinking how stinky it would be after a couple of hours in a warm flat
Ots gonna be gross and like I said jack won't be able to eat any because of the united game so what a waste. And hopfully sky don't eat anything bad

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
From what I saw he set up a couple of chances but nothing to write home about. Couldn’t get around the one defender (Palace’s number 2) in the way that he usually does. Looked a bit fed up, just wasn’t City’s day. Not entirely sure about the ref in all honesty and think Laporte’s red was a bit harsh.
think i was annoyed with ref especially how biased he was. in regards to laportes red i watched the arsenal game in pub before match same thing happened there with evans but was given a yellow.

just wasnt there day and that ok chelsea in front but city capable of catching them. chelsea lose there goal keeper in jan when they have to play liverpool and city to afcon and liverpool loose salah mane to it aswell so theres going to be plenty of twists and turns throughout this season.

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
Listened to talk sport earlier and Jack getting slated by city fans, I wanted to phone in to defend him

Jen667

VIP Member
Benching him for whole game might have knock-on effect to England. We already know Southgate seems to have a problem with him, so he might end up being benched for the Manchester derby and benched for the England games. NO!!!!!!!!

AlaiaG

VIP Member

I think the man needs something to fly him away rn. Can fly right into my bed

Teal Deal

VIP Member
My logic completely agrees, but I’m hormonal and irrationally angry about this 😂
I’m hormonal and generally stroppy this week too.
I’m also annoyed as I KNOW I could show Jack a better time and I wouldn’t put a sodding thing on bloody Instagram either.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
How's the Jack hotness induced pregnancy going? Are they still here.
What does this refer to? I feel pregnant just looking at him and I never even want to be pregnant in my life 😂
This is gonna sound a bit weird but my monthly cycle has shortened in length since the Euros so I’m ovulating every 3 weeks instead of 4 - my body is subconsciously trying to get pregnant thanks to all my perving on Jack 🤣
Also means I’m doubled up with period pain every 22-23 days though 😖
I’m a avid creeper on here and have never posted but I just need to say that I definitely think he’d be a Creed Adventus man.
I’m going to go out this weekend and spray some on myself just to see 😂

• Heart