Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
your point makes no sense. so season ticket holders should get priority because they pay a lot of money but those who go to every CL game (also spending a lot of money) shouldn’t benefit from it in the same way?
£35 membership in comparison to £500-£1500 is completely different. They don’t even compare. Season ticket holders usually have a preference to have their own seat for every game, hence them getting priority so this can be secured. That’s how I’ve always been aware of it working.

I have a membership like you but I’m not based in Manchester so it’s not feasible for me to go to many games. Why should I get less chance at good seats compared to someone who lives in Manchester when I’ve paid the same to the games of my choosing that may be in higher demand just because I didn’t go to the ones that weren’t in higher demand? That isn’t fair. Just like it isn’t fair to weigh up income across those with the same membership or other circumstances.

Reactions: 1

Geexoxo

VIP Member
So would people around you know whether Foden/Shaw/Mount/Stones/Henderson were in a relationship if you asked them?

I'm convinced many people would know about the relationship status of many players these days. The media and public interest in WAGs really isnt like the days of Victoria, Cheryl etc.
never said people did or didn’t know about them either? But fodens girlfriend isn’t an influencer who posts about him and gets nothing in return she’s just as private on her end? Just stating my opinion on jack since it’s his thread 🤷🏻‍♀️

can’t really comment on the previous wag hype as I’m not really old enough to remember it I’d only have been around 11 when Cheryl and Ashley Cole split (had to google when that was) so I know her more from her singing career and everyone knows posh and becks of course

blankblank1000000

That’s my desktop background on my laptop! Buttcheeks from heaven 🤤🤤🤤👅
Pfff I might make it mine 👀

Someone need to add the next question after fav picture…

Think of it like 21 questions of Jack unfortunately without the booze.

(and yes this does have some thing to do with hopefully beating the MM account)

Timefortea93

VIP Member
im a season ticket holder the reason season ticket holders with and without the cup scheme get priorty is because they get to keep there seat its also because under uefa rules sometimes we cant have out normal seat and have to be relocated and they need to make sure were kind of okay with the seat we recieve so they dont over sell tickets.

also cup scheme members are rewarded for attending games which then also gives them priority later in completions and for finals ect. the more cup points you get the more likley you are to get a ticket for important games such as psg away and champions league final ect. which isnt fair because some people will miss out on tickets despite attending everygame that season. im in fortunate posiotion where i get ticktets becuase ive had a season ticket for nearly 30 years so have loads of points but say for example a friend of mine only had her season ticket for 2 years pre covid missed out on champions league final ticket so its not always fair the way they do things.

in my opinion im glad there only doing one ticket person holder so that more people have the opportunity to purchase a ticket because i dont think its fair when for example someone who has gone to the brugges game and leipzing game missed out because someone else has bought 6 tickets i think by limiting it to one per person is fair and allows others to go. Also if i cant go i usually give my ticket away for example i cant go to the psg game because im working (a and e doctor) and im not putting annual leave in as i was fortunate to go to the psg away game in paris so ive already seen them this year so i gave my ticket away to a person who sits behind me every game but hes not a season ticket holder so faced the prospect of not being able to go becuse hes not prioritse which is awful.

although i do think they should come up with something for those who live outside of manchester who have attended games previously. i dont live in manchester i live an hour outside but i do work at manchester hospital so i can easy get there.
👏👏👏 Well said. 😁 I just wish it was 2 tickets not 1 but should never be 6 for a game like PSG.

2 would of been fair not many people would want to go on there own. Myself including

Casey can

Chatty Member
Thing is as well it wasn't his value that was his release clause. Jack isn't worth 100mil course not. Not many players are but villa put the release clause at 100 Mill because not many clubs can afford tonpay that

Barcelona have just done that for one of there players his release clause is 1 billion euros but he is valued at that.
Barça did it with Pedri, maybe they’re hoping someone will pay it and save their club from its £1.5bn debt

Of course he will be. Needs a shag after that lose
i need a shag after that loss, I’ll volunteer!

Last edited:

spilldatea

VIP Member
Exactly!! People just need to give him a chance to settle and find his feet instead of expecting him to fit in straight away or for city to turn in to Villa to accommodate him 😂❤
he’ll have been given strict orders to be glued to the wing; at villa he was given more freedom and played more as a ten. he played as a winger for them but was defo more of a roaming attacking midfielder. you’ll know same as me that this is what pep does, keeps the new players on the wings. happened with foden, mahrez, sterling, jesus. they all drift more now they’re fully embedded into the team and understand the style of play and what’s expected of them. he’s creating a lot of chances but people need to remember it’s hard to convert chances when you don’t have a striker.

i don’t think we’ll see the best of him this season; give it a season or two and he’ll be smashing it.

don’t think any team should build themselves around one player 🤷🏻‍♀️

kirstyyyc

he’s not tagged in anything (there’s a bunch more on the stories as well) only her… so he’s still keeping things private

whisperchat

VIP Member
Can anyone please give me any scientific explanation on this cold autumn day, why this man is doing things to me like no one has before?
The teenage myself would laugh at me really.

my pros- cons Jack list would look a bit unbalanced:
Cons: 1000 qualities listed I never liked in a man and he has them all
Pros: well… just look at him

I cannot cope with this anymore
get yourself in a cold shower mate :ROFLMAO:

• Haha