Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eau de DeBruyne. Collects Kev's shower water after training and sprays that all over himself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My friend sent me this. Says it’s from a few months ago but I’ve never seen it. Thoughts??

Attachments

I can imagine him wearing Chanel Allure Homme Sport … just smells like pure sexxxxxxx
I love this aftershave. Wouldn't it be disappointing if he didn't wear one. I love a good sniff of a man's neck when the scents worn off a little.

Reactions: 3
Crying 🤣 (wouldn’t put it past him though)

I want Jack to bottle his shower water for me and send it in the post, I’ll pay whatever he asks

Brilliant!
Although that lockdown beard must never see the light of day again, it’s atrocious
That lockdown beard is scary wolf🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ah I can’t see it! What’s the picture?
mid u click onit or hold it down ur should be able to download it it

it’s Phil foden snap chatting some girl trying to flirt and arranging to meet up

My friend sent me this. Says it’s from a few months ago but I’ve never seen it. Thoughts??
Saw this a month or so ago but he’s been caught cheating before…Iceland whilst his partner was pregnant with their second child I believe. So these Snapchat’s are nothing new for him

They’re ace! The saucy boy has tucked his shorts again, the tease!
When’s he going to take his kit off for us? I’m getting desperate 😩

Wonder if there is a job for whoever runs the legs account at Man City’s social media team?
I’m thinking of sacking my London job in and moving to the Etihad tbh, I don’t care what role they give me.
Cleaning the showers would be ideal…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.