Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He is so hot.

What cologne do we reckon he wears? People have remarked that he smells great

Reactions: 6
This reel has got me unacceptably horny for a Thursday morning 🥵🥵🥵

He is so hot.

What cologne do we reckon he wears? People have remarked that he smells great
I’m a bit clueless when it comes to cologne. If someone can figure it out though I’m going to buy myself a bottle anyway so I can spray it around when I’m watching Jack in a match for a multi-sensory experience

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay but where is that photo from, he looks extra good 👀
He looks like everything I’ve ever wanted there 💙 makes it worth watching him try on crappy jewellery ha

Jack’s in it from about 19:44 and that part is around 21:00

Reactions: 3
He looks like everything I’ve ever wanted there 💙 makes it worth watching him try on crappy jewellery ha

I could only watch this with the sound down - that “music” makes me want to rip out my ears (cannot stand grime or whatever that tit is)

Jack has absolutely no taste whatsoever (you’re not a rapper Jack) but he still looks totally bangable 🥵

Omg Man City’s insta, that thing needs to be let loose in the shower rooms 🤣🤣🤣
I’m finding it hysterical Man City has a paid partnership with a robotic vacuum cleaner 🤣

Even the social media team know how delicious Jack’s legs are 🥵

Agree when’s it going to follow Jack from the changing room to the shower and back? 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
didn’t think i would ever be jealous of a robotic vacuum cleaner…AND YET HERE WE ARE

• Haha
Reactions: 13

He looks lovely in this! This video is much more bearable than the horrid car park one 😂

Side note - I actually like Grime 🤣

I think he’s featured in every City social post since he joined

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not very patiently waiting for him to drop some nudes 😩 Although I think they would actually kill me off…

Some other faves

View attachment 820441View attachment 820442View attachment 820443View attachment 820447View attachment 820452View attachment 820454View attachment 820459View attachment 820463View attachment 820464View attachment 820465View attachment 820468

That’s not even a fifth of my wank bank 💦 camera roll…🥵🥵🥵🥵
What a beautiful display of all of his expressions...cute, wholesome and pure filthy Jack. Love him.

Has been a distinct lack of drunken carnage in the thread and the boys not giving us anything. Christmas party time coming up so will hopefully generate some gossip. Been here from the start too and happy memories all round.
How's the Jack hotness induced pregnancy going? Are they still here.

He looks lovely in this! This video is much more bearable than the horrid car park one 😂

Side note - I actually like Grime 🤣

I think he’s featured in every City social post since he joined
I was thinking it was more bearable too then realised it was because he didn’t look like he was just buying one of everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How's the Jack hotness induced pregnancy going? Are they still here.
What does this refer to? I feel pregnant just looking at him and I never even want to be pregnant in my life 😂
This is gonna sound a bit weird but my monthly cycle has shortened in length since the Euros so I’m ovulating every 3 weeks instead of 4 - my body is subconsciously trying to get pregnant thanks to all my perving on Jack 🤣
Also means I’m doubled up with period pain every 22-23 days though 😖
I’m a avid creeper on here and have never posted but I just need to say that I definitely think he’d be a Creed Adventus man.
I’m going to go out this weekend and spray some on myself just to see 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What does this refer to? I feel pregnant just looking at him and I never even want to be pregnant in my life 😂
This is gonna sound a bit weird but my monthly cycle has shortened in length since the Euros so I’m ovulating every 3 weeks instead of 4 - my body is subconsciously trying to get pregnant thanks to all my perving on Jack 🤣
Also means I’m doubled up with period pain every 22-23 days though 😖

I’m going to go out this weekend and spray some on myself just to see 😂
Someone announced their pregnancy and put it down to the effect Jack was having on her. Hope all is OK with them.

Ah bless you, annoying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.