Jack Grealish #20 Southgate’s subbing was so unfair, we’ll ride you better and tug your hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The side effect of the Pfizer vaccine killed me

he must see these things. Especially cause lately he said he’s never off his phone. I wonder what he thinks to these
LORD HAVE MERCY Jack AND Mings. I've been off here for a while (life, work, uni, blah blah) and this is what I return to?!! RIP me

Reactions: 6
Tempted to report it to the MHRA Yellow Card scheme:

“Vaccine* has resulted in chronic and unrelenting urges to shag Jack Grealish, accompanied by an elevated temperature, sweating, dizziness, palpitations, obsessive compulsive thoughts, breathlessness and vaginal aches and pains. Symptoms particularly severe during England international breaks, Saturday televised match times and Tuesday/Wednesday evenings depending on the Champions League schedule. Exposure to source of symptoms in the flesh likely to result in relapse.”

*First dose administered one week before the Euros kicked off, second dose administered on the day Man City played in the televised community shield…more than just a coincidence eh

Reactions: 13
Do it!

LORD HAVE MERCY Jack AND Mings. I've been off here for a while (life, work, uni, blah blah) and this is what I return to?!! RIP me
Jack and Mings were always my favourite to watch at Villa now I have to give Mings twice the attention until Jack makes his return on 1st December.

Reactions: 4
I DONT USE RAYA, i say someone tell him that they spoke for raya to see what he does in the m&g
I swear this was in Spanish to start with

Can I ask why people think that Grealish Rebecca account is Sasha? Rare pics not seen elsewhere?

I said previously that if you won the Man City zoom meet and greet with Jack that it would be funny to say you’d spoken to him on Raya before just to see his reaction
That makes so much more sense . Imagine if you ask a question about his relationship status

Reactions: 2

Thankyou Boo hoo for your service
Practicing his moves for the tattle JG forumites Christmas party

That makes so much more sense . Imagine if you ask a question about his relationship status
Me: ‘so I hear you’ve got a secret weapon Jack!’
jack: ‘errrrrm’
Me: ‘well, how would you like to trade her in for a weapon of mass destruction, because I’d love to destroy you!’
jack: ‘I’ll dm you’

or something like that haha

Reactions: 4
I hope he got paid plenty for that. His moves there not peng at all ygm

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.