Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

applecrumble7

VIP Member
I would be waiting in a hotel room for him post match with coco pops and cheese on toast. Playing Ed Sheeran and Drake in background lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Going back a few pages, but Sasha says it's important that she earns her own money. I'm sure if she had previously had a normal everyday public facing role she would no longer be working!!
Exactly!! It does drive me mad when influencers/vloggers/modelling sorts try and equate what they do with the bog standard soul destroying difficult and actually worthwhile jobs that the vast majority of people do (which is mostly why I don’t pay attention to them or follow them etc). If she were a nurse or a police officer or teacher she’d have ditched the job a long time ago.

Jen667

VIP Member
He’d much rather be giving himself a hand while staring at a giant pair of knockers in a hotel room.

• Haha

Kelly112330

Just caught up on 1 and a bit threads after life has caught up with me and I haven’t had the time to lust after our boy 😂😂 bit disappointed there’s not more to catch up on tbh.
#jpea4eva
Just leaving my new fave pic of him here 😍😍😘
4E41AA18-456B-4714-A9D2-7CB28F984D5E.jpeg

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Jack looked beautiful today (didn’t invite me back to his bit rude hun :/) the fight was amazing love a bit of drama and loved giving palace shit 😂😘✌🏻

• Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
The page has even shared a photo of a little girl, which I presume was Sasha
If it is her it’s bloody weird to make a fan account for yourself and share private pics when you wanna be oh so private

if it isn’t her it’s even worse cause it means someone is stalking her and her families social media’s or something to be able to find these :/

cornflower

VIP Member
I think Sasha got it for free, the brands decorated it for her if they could post pictures on social media for marketing. Since I am a nice swedish girl they can have a free tip from me: LESS IS MORE! It¨s too much of everything, it looks so overdone and a bit cringe. Like stuff girlie girls like but makes men and women like me shit ourselfs.
THIS, it’s so tacky. If a bloke did this for me I’d puke

Demoted him to future angry fuck buddy in my head now

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
🥵🥵🥵🥵

And check out his Insta stories as well 🥵🥵🥵

I need a cold shower 😩😩😩

Doctor, please just write “Jack Grealish” on my death certificate.
It will apply even when I’m 90. He will forever be the death of me.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
girls like this….🤢 I believe 100% it’s her😩
ohh Jackyboy, use that thing called brain in your beautiful sexy head sometimes
The only thing that gives me the ick is that bloody hotel room photo because it’s rank 🤢
If he wants a discreet liaison with me no one would ever know* as I’m not a fame hungry attention seeking type 😂 (Sorry I wouldn’t even tell you lot 🤣🤣🤣) and also I wouldn’t have a bloody phone anywhere near!
*I mean I’d HAVE to tell someone at some point but I’d be pretty careful about who 😉

• Haha

iluvpink

Chatty Member
I’ve been dying to start a thread with that clip of Jack. It’s like he’s greeting us all 😂