Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Can he stop with this club promoter talk please it’s giving me the ick 🤣 next time jack can u say PE teacher or something fgs
He’s too good to be a club promoter, glad he’s got the footballing talent!

So looks like the Man City third kit (pyjamas) is coming out tomorrow!

83C0342F-A829-4DE6-9176-2DAC0F7AF0FA.jpeg

Reactions: 8

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
I can make it smutty if you'd prefer. 😆😆

Talking about how I would die for this man. Preferably by getting smothered by those fat arse cheeks sitting on my face ande being buried too deep between his cheeks to be able to breathe. Or sucking that thick dick of his so much and so deep I'm gagging and choking on it so I can't breathe. 😆😆

But honestly, as much as I'd be just some holes for him to use and ruin as pleases. I so just want to cuddle him in bed, have his arms wrapped around me, being a little spoon wrapped up in him. His scent filling my nostrils as I nuzzle into his strong chest. My hands stroking his hair and kissing him as we fall asleep together.
This is why i love that i found Tattle… you can write down your darkest fantasies, and instead of judgement you have people with even kinkier thoughts clapping for you😂🙏🏼
I really hope Jack comes here once in a while when he needs an ego boost or just a good laugh

xxlax

How can he be so cute and hot at same time. "Hey Bab I slept with your best mate". Instantly I would say That's OK honey. That face he can get away with anything 😍🤣
Can he stop with this club promoter talk please it’s giving me the ick 🤣 next time jack can u say PE teacher or something fgs

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Talking of Jack’s perfect bum 🤤🤤🤤😍😍😍

I NEED to get my hands on those peachy cheeks, followed closely by my mouth 👅

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I think this is your first non-smutty post, welcome to the dark side 🖤

(hard same.)
I can make it smutty if you'd prefer. 😆😆

Talking about how I would die for this man. Preferably by getting smothered by those fat arse cheeks sitting on my face ande being buried too deep between his cheeks to be able to breathe. Or sucking that thick dick of his so much and so deep I'm gagging and choking on it so I can't breathe. 😆😆

But honestly, as much as I'd be just some holes for him to use and ruin as pleases. I so just want to cuddle him in bed, have his arms wrapped around me, being a little spoon wrapped up in him. His scent filling my nostrils as I nuzzle into his strong chest. My hands stroking his hair and kissing him as we fall asleep together.

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
The SEN child I look after at work is absolutely obsessed with the new Sports Direct xmas advert. They won't let me skip it if its come on Youtube during the nursery rhyme compilation video and they'll grab my hands so they can watch it so I put on the full advert video and they kept replaying it every time it finished 😭😭🥺🥺 the amount of times I've seen Jack get hit by that snowball but hey, I guess there are worse jobs;).

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
What’s this man done to us 🤦‍♀️
All I know is I used to spend my Sundays cooking, baking, reading books and magazines and going for long walks…I’ve spent most of this afternoon watching videos of Jack’s old goals for Villa 🤦🏼‍♀️

I haven’t read a book since June FFS.

That said I’m slow cooking a lamb curry right now so I’ve managed to do something today! 😂

Here’s our boy dealing with those mean Brighton fans

• Haha

blankblank1000000

As I’m becoming more comfortable on here I feel like we need more to talk about…
So… what is your all time favourite photo of Jack??
Here’s mine 😊
D861A17F-710A-408F-9BCC-5E0AA12C3707.jpeg

Go….!!!

• Heart