Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teal Deal

VIP Member
anyone know how to get a birthday message asking for a made😂😂
The good thing about this birthday message is that it’s for a 28 year old meaning that he does messages for grown adults as well 🤣

He looks totally ready for my bed in that video 😍😍😍

No idea how to get him to do one though 🤔

Reactions: 7

Teal Deal

VIP Member
He looks like everything I’ve ever wanted there 💙 makes it worth watching him try on shitty jewellery ha

Jack’s in it from about 19:44 and that part is around 21:00
I could only watch this with the sound down - that “music” makes me want to rip out my ears (cannot stand grime or whatever that shit is)

Jack has absolutely no taste whatsoever (you’re not a rapper Jack) but he still looks totally bangable 🥵

Omg Man City’s insta, that thing needs to be let loose in the shower rooms 🤣🤣🤣
I’m finding it hysterical Man City has a paid partnership with a robotic vacuum cleaner 🤣

Even the social media team know how delicious Jack’s legs are 🥵

Agree when’s it going to follow Jack from the changing room to the shower and back? 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
So true - I’ve had a mental day but seeing Jack bang it in the back of the net is just what I need.

Jack come and bang it in the back of my net pleeeeeaaase I’m begging you 😘😘😘

Also screw you Southgate for the Euro final penalties cock up…a himbo like Jack is ideal for penalties, he’s hardly going to overthink it is he?

Will the City team be staying in London overnight or forced to do a late night coach trip home? If you’re still in London Jack just pop round to mine, plenty of bed space and tranquility* for you.

*If by tranquility you mean being sucked off and ridden to incapacitation all night long…

alice1989

Wow how embarrassing for her look how hunched over jack is so sasha can't see his phone.

View attachment 834653
Look how happier he is when she's not around. And his body language is more positive here as well

Do you know where this came from?
i just looked at the tagged location, went through recent pictures and found it… Clearly wasted as an accountant and should be a PI 🤣

• Haha

Teal Deal

VIP Member
What’s up with his leg 😂😂
So much bulging muscle it doesn’t know where to go 🤣

Disappointing lack of JG content the day before a premier league match.

Look Jack, I know Pep has you under strict orders but even if you’re having a relaxing bath burning sage candles can you at LEAST give us a bath selfie or a view of your delectable body under the water or *something* 😩

BeauJD

Chatty Member
Jeez today is the gift that keeps on giving … fess up, which one of you thirsty lot runs this account?!

(Apparently full video from yesterdays training is on YouTube but have a feeling this is all we need!!)

• Heart

Casey can

Chatty Member
0F5C0C32-8640-4F35-9AFF-C4F970057A6C.jpeg
Happy Tuesday people! i was thinking, we should really come up with a name for us Grealish lovers, or maybe just roll with the JPEA-ers

cornflower

VIP Member
You do know you’re a prime candidate for writing a fanfic? What a lovely summary, basically encapsulating all our thoughts of Jack in one 😍.
I’d love to both get asphyxiated from sucking him off followed by an all night spooning sesh from the exhaustion he’d wreak on me from railing me to death and breaking my headboard in the process 🤣
Jack - any time between your evening training session (Pep you are ridiculous) and your annoyingly early start tomorrow to pop over for some of the above?
I spend all day long oscillating between FUCK ME and LOVE ME. I can't decide what I want more.

how can any man be SO sexy and SO loveable? Is he actually two different people? Twins? (omg imagine, hello —🐖—)

fuck me Jack:
D3BE5ACD-4930-41ED-A8F1-B6C2D97D0EF6.jpeg

love me Jack:
11A253B5-EDEB-4E78-AF42-67F89AC6A474.jpeg

Jen667

VIP Member
They'll start earlier in August and finish later in May. FA cup final will be pushed out to June. Probably means an extra couple of mid week matches too, and no lengthy WC prep - I think I read somewhere that squads will be expected to have a week together before the tournament

UCL will also be starting earlier in September to finish the group stages before the WC
Ah thanks. What an organisational headache, and all to hold the WC in a country that should never be hosting in a million years

spilldatea

VIP Member
i actually think they’re her real lips! look the same on really old photos; she looks different without makeup so i also think a lot of it is makeup and contouring.

Reactions: 6