Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Jeez today is the gift that keeps on giving … fess up, which one of you thirsty lot runs this account?!

(Apparently full video from yesterdays training is on YouTube but have a feeling this is all we need!!)

View attachment 845129
God those leggings are amazing. They just get sucked up into that fat arse. And bulge against those huge thighs and claves. 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Reactions: 7

Casey can

Chatty Member
Jack mate, you know exactly what that wink does to us. Well played!

totally agree! His face and body reeled me in, but it's truly that adorable drunken-boogie, Dirty-Dancing-medley, roughed-up-suit energy that's kept me all :love: for the last four months 😭 you just know you'd NEVER have to drag him onto any dancefloor because he's propping it up all night long

(except when he's fingering you in the smoking area at 10.30pm)
*puts dirty dancing medley on Christmas party playlist*

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Spent a bit of time deliberating over this the other night 😉 obviously the stills from the medical, the Croatia sunbathing sex god photos and his first city game where he had half his arse out are firm faves but if we’re being mature here, in these two I think he just looks like actual perfection:

actually nah need to add two more, I’d do anything for him in those evening Croatia pictures with his perfect floppy hair, and the fuckboy Raya profile picture just solidifies my knowledge that he could do ANYTHING he wants to me and I’d still come back begging for more

View attachment 824346View attachment 824347View attachment 824354View attachment 824355
Definitely all of these and then a couple of these

8D6C2A5D-0F99-48EF-909A-3806DFFCAF94.jpeg
78DAEB0D-A46E-4DF0-A106-6AB4635095E5.jpeg
B03E16EB-C1BB-4171-8EB9-BD2936BD434F.jpeg
2BBE3340-A424-458C-B439-6E44D5D84A77.jpeg

Basically every single picture of him from the playoffs is my jam and/or championship 2019 season

• Heart

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
mason mount broke up with the ex a few months ago, they were private, but in several interviews he made jokes saying "my girlfriend wouldn't like to see this" "my girlfriend is my crush" and absolutely no one knew who his girlfriend was, jack would never do that's because he wants sasha to be a secret to keep cheating

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Just ran here after seeing the anniversary set up of tik tok. Are they getting engaged 👀
I’d be surprised as this is clearly all Sasha’s doing, an engagement would come off his own organisation wouldn’t it?
Also he really shouldn’t be getting engaged - not just because he’s yet to meet ME - but also because it would likely be a disaster

Teal Deal

VIP Member

One night apart and a lot of thinking…..
Loving this! Already looking forward to the next part 😉

As I’m becoming more comfortable on here I feel like we need more to talk about…
So… what is your all time favourite photo of Jack??
Here’s mine 😊
View attachment 824160

Go….!!!
This is seriously difficult as I have so many on my camera roll I love and some of the best ones probably aren’t even saved on there.

Also depends whether I want sexy smouldering Jack or cute Jack, but below I have narrowed it down to 4 which is an achievement for me in itself:

E3DF89B8-104C-4566-B125-9E68A58F7B50.png

D5B27260-CC8D-4065-93AD-062807A0727E.jpeg

FA03C238-0A5B-416F-A976-2FB7B210DF23.jpeg

F3BCD4C4-812E-40F9-8AB9-47AB7A563541.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fanny Flutters

From what I saw he set up a couple of chances but nothing to write home about. Couldn’t get around the one defender (Palace’s number 2) in the way that he usually does. Looked a bit fed up, just wasn’t City’s day. Not entirely sure about the ref in all honesty and think Laporte’s red was a bit harsh.
Dying at your profile photo and the hat 🤣🤣🤣

Hoping this is true and we get to see his costume tonight!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Timefortea93

VIP Member
pretty sure that’s exactly how I found out about her too either that or it was tik tok 😂 there’s a difference between being private and not even acknowledging her existence including walking miles ahead of her in public. He wants to portray the typical single footballer image as that’s what benefits him. I mean come in he’s on bloody raya he doesn’t want them seeing lovey dovey posts all over his Insta 🤷🏻‍♀️ I often wonder how much if it is actually about “protecting Her” and how much it’s actually all about HIM 👀🤷🏻‍♀️
It's all about protecting him because if he did at all care about her when she was having the apparently 200 death threats he would of done something about it . Because think it's a bit more important to make sure his secret weapon is OK then being private.

It's just how the media was saying they had broken up to protect sasha from when the hotel pic came out but that was a full lie because if they had broken up then why was all her youtibe video still at his house when they was meant to be broken up.

Everything he does from being on raya, cheating walking in front of her, not holding her hand. Truly everything shows its not about her and only about himself

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
not got much to say about the anniversary setup because it’s given me the ick and let’s be honest here, just performative bullshit.

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
he’ll have been given strict orders to be glued to the wing; at villa he was given more freedom and played more as a ten. he played as a winger for them but was defo more of a roaming attacking midfielder. you’ll know same as me that this is what pep does, keeps the new players on the wings. happened with foden, mahrez, sterling, jesus. they all drift more now they’re fully embedded into the team and understand the style of play and what’s expected of them. he’s creating a lot of chances but people need to remember it’s hard to convert chances when you don’t have a striker.

i don’t think we’ll see the best of him this season; give it a season or two and he’ll be smashing it.

don’t think any team should build themselves around one player 🤷🏻‍♀️
I will never understand why anyone would build or want to build a team around one person. That’s setting yourself up for failure 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

crying at this response on the city forum 🤣🤣 get em told phil
Pep must’ve given little Phil his phone back after the match bless him

• Haha