Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
god I get nervous enough before a normal zoom call, I would actually projectile vomit waiting for him to ring me then faint when his face comes on the screen. Least he won’t be able to see what I’m doing south of my waist HAHA.

or I might just angle my laptop screen downwards, sure he’ll love it

• Haha
Reactions: 8

cornflower

VIP Member
I was there tonight and there were a few miserable old codgers having a go at him - felt bad for him BUT that’s because I am an absolute simp for the man. ultimately, he’s a big boy and he loves his job, he’ll be fine. I have faith he’ll get better and have people eating their words.

my football knowledge is extremely poor though, tbh I only made this post so I could harp on again about how his arse is somehow 100 times better IRL 💙

• Heart

Lmj21

Nah he’s in the bathroom with “stomach issues” reading tattle right now.

Hiya Jack 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

No balloon arches here sweetie - steak and blow job* is my offer to you, simple yet effective 😃

*an all night blow job if that’s OK as I won’t want to release my mouth
I’m full on jealous she’s gonna be having an anniversary shag tonight though……like full on fewmin!!!
Jack I wouldn’t be bothering with all that balloon rose petal shit, bj, shag and a home cooked roast dinner👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Yeah this colour on him is soooo much better. I think the sky blue is quite cheap looking? (Soz to the die hard City fans!)
Our boy just suits the darker colours so much better!

I was watching the game earlier just having the dirtiest thoughts about him… theres literally nothing I wouldn’t do for / to him 😋
Agree, weirdly the much-hated third kit looks shit hot on him 🔥. Can it be used more now? 😂

There’s nothing I wouldn’t do either 😩

Tonight I’m going to dream I’m between these bad boy thighs 🥵💫

4AF8D41A-D79B-4C3D-8109-6D82BD7AD88C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

cornflower

VIP Member
Saved to my favourites. I'm going to keep putting this out there in the hopes I can manifest a video of a slightly tipsy, suit wearing Jack, tie and collar undone having a little drunk boogy. I reckon he's first on the dance floor when the Dirty Dancing medley kicks in.
totally agree! His face and body reeled me in, but it's truly that adorable drunken-boogie, Dirty-Dancing-medley, roughed-up-suit energy that's kept me all :love: for the last four months 😭 you just know you'd NEVER have to drag him onto any dancefloor because he's propping it up all night long

(except when he's fingering you in the smoking area at 10.30pm)

• Haha

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
they can have a private relationship by choice, but you don't want to show off the woman you supposedly love once in your life???? It's just a photo to show that you prioritize your relationship more than the girls on Instagram, plus, with jack's fame, it might even clean up his image. if her girlfriend was rihanna, he would upload pictures of her all the time 🤡

Reactions: 7

cornflower

VIP Member
Spent a bit of time deliberating over this the other night 😉 obviously the stills from the medical, the Croatia sunbathing sex god photos and his first city game where he had half his arse out are firm faves but if we’re being mature here, in these two I think he just looks like actual perfection:

actually nah need to add two more, I’d do anything for him in those evening Croatia pictures with his perfect floppy hair, and the fuckboy Raya profile picture just solidifies my knowledge that he could do ANYTHING he wants to me and I’d still come back begging for more

269C44F7-3618-4BC2-8638-821D40B4EB19.jpeg
08BB708B-957C-42F9-AB54-F74B8E4EAF23.jpeg
ED362730-E131-4900-B1C1-67C6C817FE3E.jpeg
8915BD67-A2A1-4C53-B9A6-C947759F78A1.jpeg

Sarararah

VIP Member
Aw leave him be, I think that's his first villa prem league goal when he returned from loan.

To be fair that's the media room, prob only place sash would let him have it 🙄

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Screaming that it’s 2 days after the anniversary and he’s liking his holiday shag’s photo. Bloody hell Jack

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Lol just speculating… you’re probably right.

She seems happy with her furry baby at the moment
I dunno…weirder things have happened and the world is mental these days 🤣

As someone who’s childfree and likes sleeping I’d definitely go with the fur baby, so much easier 😂

• Haha