Jack Grealish #2 Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The paps know they are together so it’s not like their able to get out of the lime light the probably have paps where ever they go

Out of curiosity she must google herself, I most certainly would.

I think the same she works is a shop doing make up and I think they just lead a normal life

Is their such a thing as a normal when dating a footballer

See that is the only pic I've seen of them together with any kind of cuteness or substance

Same this is the only one I’ve see at this age , all the other I’ve seen our younger

Reactions: 4
I think if they went public they would be non stop followed around by paparazzi. No privacy like a 2021 version of posh and becks. Remember for years Jay z and Beyonce we did not know they were married. Jack and Sasha been together for years pre his big fame. So he knows she is not there for the fame and money like someone he met now could be. I rate both of them down to earth family people they seem.

Reactions: 3
Maybe he’s just protecting her privacy. And dosent want crazy fans and the paps hounding her every move. I would like to think that’s the case rather than the one sided open realtionship theory
She wouldn’t be trying to make it on YT if she didn’t want a following

Maybe he’s just protecting her privacy. And dosent want crazy fans and the paps hounding her every move. I would like to think that’s the case rather than the one sided open realtionship theory
She has a public insta though with almost 40k followers so it’s not like people don’t know who she is. She also claims to be a “model” so it’s not like she wants a private life, she’s trying to further her career and if Jack was to claim her she would be able to do so

Reactions: 7
Sasha probably 100 percent all in with jack but his like 99.9 all in with her like can we see them together 20!years down the line

I think if they went public they would be non stop followed around by paparazzi. No privacy like a 2021 version of posh and becks. Remember for years Jay z and Beyonce we did not know they were married. Jack and Sasha been together for years pre his big fame. So he knows she is not there for the fame and money like someone he met now could be. I rate both of them down to earth family people they seem.
Sasha wishes 😭 he may get to Beckham levels but she will never ever be on the level of the other wags, especially Victoria 😂

• Haha
Sasha wishes 😭 he may get to Beckham levels but she will never ever be on the level of the other wags, especially Victoria 😂
i actual can see Sasha becoming one of the biggest WAGs for the current team (especially in the World Cup) all the other players with high school sweetheart GFs aren’t really on the same level as Sasha looks wise. She has the model face all the people go crazy for, can see her being a bit like coleen Rooney. Remember when she brought books out? Teen me loved them

Reactions: 3
i actual can see Sasha becoming one of the biggest WAGs for the current team (especially in the World Cup) all the other players with high school sweetheart GFs aren’t really on the same level as Sasha looks wise. She has the model face all the people go crazy for, can see her being a bit like coleen Rooney. Remember when she brought books out? Teen me loved them
I can’t see Sasha that pick especially if her followers ain’t gone up that much already

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but not a chance in hell 😂 people don’t really care about wags these days the way they loved Victoria, Colleen, Alex etc… she seems like a lovely girl but from her vlogs doesn’t exactly have the most outgoing personality from what I’ve seen. She is gorgeous but nothing special in my opinion when compared to other wags such as Megan, Fern & Anouska who I think are prettier (but they are all beaut)

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but not a chance in hell 😂 people don’t really care about wags these days the way they loved Victoria, Colleen, Alex etc… she seems like a lovely girl but from her vlogs doesn’t exactly have the most outgoing personality from what I’ve seen. She is gorgeous but nothing special in my opinion when compared to other wags such as Megan, Fern & Anouska who I think are prettier (but they are all beaut)
Completely agree, she needs a bit of oomph in her. She just comes across as a bit boring to me.

Have you seen the video of her singing sweet Caroline her voice literally screeches

I’m watching one of her YT videos and she’s playing mario winan’s I don’t wanna know in the background…. Very fitting 👀👀👀

• Haha
I also saw in the comment section of her latest vid she mentions she’s taking a break from YT. I can only imagine how overwhelming it must be, her boyfriend has become the country’s most talked about fella since the euros!

• Sad
I live with a brummy and always say his accent is so droney (think I’ve made that word up) and it sounds even worse on his sister but oh good god does jack make it sound good!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also saw in the comment section of her latest vid she mentions she’s taking a break from YT. I can only imagine how overwhelming it must be, her boyfriend has become the country’s most talked about fella since the euros!

I think though if she was to do a video of the euros and jack her views would go sky high

I live with a brummy and always say his accent is so droney (think I’ve made that word up) and it sounds even worse on his sister but oh good god does jack make it sound good!!

I love the accent his is so strong though it’s to die for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.