Jack Grealish #2 Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s because she models the maternity gear for missguided. they have her on the website in a fake bump and everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My BF and I act like that when we’re out, we’re not very pda so I don’t think you can determine their relationship from an arm around a shoulder! I think jack should be single, for everyone’s benefit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No of course we don’t but all the pics or vid I’ve seen it how it comes across
Yeah defo that's how it comes across.

What I find kinda strange is if I was sasha and I found this thread for instance I would have to post something just to prove everybody wrong. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

What I find kinda strange is if I was sasha and I found this thread for instance I would have to post something just to prove everybody wrong. 🤷‍♀️

I said earlier if everyone now knows their together post something just to stop the gossip

QUOTE="Timefortea93, post: 5729113, member: 200975"]

[/QUOTE]
I don’t think she has anything to prove it’s her he’s going home too

QUOTE="Timefortea93, post: 5729113, member: 200975"]

I don’t think she has anything to prove it’s her he’s going home too
[/QUOTE]
Yeah but after he continuously cheats on her and she’s a doormat, couldn’t be me 🤔

Reactions: 4
Now ladies, is this a Jack Grealish rave thread or armchair marriage guidance counselling?! If they're together, if they're not, I hope they're both happy!
I'm just here for gratuitous nudity 🔥
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Maybe start a Sasha thread for the deep relationship stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My BF and I act like that when we’re out, we’re not very pda so I don’t think you can determine their relationship from an arm around a shoulder! I think jack should be single, for everyone’s benefit!!
Same to all the above!

Part of me does want to believe they’re in an open relationship, they say it’s always the quiet ones. Defo an unpopular opinion but tbh I probably would in their situation although I’d struggle to find a match for Jack... 🥵 They’re both young and hot, I wouldn’t have wanted to be fully settled at their age, but having known each other for so long and clearly having that best mate bond they don’t want to throw things away completely. I dunno for me it’s the best of both worlds but maybe I’m greedy (disclaimer: I’m not in an OR myself btw so I don't actually know what I’m on about).

Splitting up would be hard for him with all the dirt she’ll have on him, and hard for her being ‘Jack Grealish’s ex’.

Now ladies, is this a Jack Grealish rave thread or armchair marriage guidance counselling?! If they're together, if they're not, I hope they're both happy!
I'm just here for gratuitous nudity 🔥
Oooof this is what I’m here for 🥵🥵

Ok so we need a new thread!

Who had a good title suggestion??
*edited to say it’s allowing me to start one now so if someone gives me a title I’ll open it x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.