Jack Grealish #2 Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
37 and fancying a man who wears a hairband. Watching tiktok videos on silent, so my husband doesn’t think I’ve lost it. What has become of my life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That’s definitely him in the video. Poor Sasha I can’t imagine my partner being away for 7 weeks and not only not want to see me but be partying it up with slaggy IG girls instead 😕 I know people will say she is in it for the money and lifestyle but it still can’t be nice and she’s been with him a long time so she’s probably hoping he’ll change and go back to how it was in the beginning.

Reactions: 22
I need to get the ick because it’s never going to happen can someone set up a JG rehab
He'd better not, I'd have a hard time explaining to hubby why we suddenly need the kids channels with no kids 😂

Ps. Another 40+ person here 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this girl who posted the video someone we think Jack might be having some holiday fun with? Is she trying to subtly mark her territory, knowing his girlfriend will probably see it?

Why doesn’t Jack just be single fgs. Then we can all have a slice 😂😂 He’s young and can have fun and Sasha deserves not to be strung along like that.

Reactions: 13
She 100% knew what she was doing there 😂 we see you Amarah hunni x
She posted she’s going home tomorrow so I wonder if Jack etc. are too. She’s probs been told not to post him and now thinks duck it I’ll never see him again after today🤣 come on Amarah get us something decent for your last night so the whole trip hasn’t been completely tea-less 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t Jack just be single fgs. Then we can all have a slice 😂😂 He’s young and can have fun and Sasha deserves not to be strung along like that.
It's prob a lot of things like how long they have been together so it's a comfort thing but also who else is gonna cook, washing and everything else for him.

I think as well that managers like there players to be in stable relationships to try and keep then grounded. Not like it works tho.

Thing is when he finds the right girl then he will change and unfortunately it dint seem to be sasha

She posted she’s going home tomorrow so I wonder if Jack etc. are too. She’s probs been told not to post him and now thinks duck it I’ll never see him again after today🤣 come on Amarah get us something decent for your last night so the whole trip hasn’t been completely tea-less 😅
Haha would love to message her to say get some better pics of him. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.