Jack Grealish #2 Oh Mr Grealish your thighs are so thick, dreading the day we all get the ick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm in love.
I'm 38, married with 2 kids. I need to get a grip 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon Jack would happily go with a slightly older woman. Could definitely teach him a thing or two and tbf I only want him for a shag, couldn’t be around him for more than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon Jack would happily go with a slightly older woman. Could definitely teach him a thing or two and tbf I only want him for a shag, couldn’t be around him for more than that.
There’s a young lad locally who is mad for older women, eyefucks you like mad (embarrassing when you’re with your husband/kids). He was in the year above my daughter at school 😳*

*they’re both young adults now, just to be clear!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon sex then a bit of a cuddle then make your excuses and leave.
I reckon you could do that twice before you have to have a conversation of some sorts so that puts a time limit on it. You don’t want to tarnish the memory by having to explain how to put a dishwasher on or something

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon you could do that twice before you have to have a conversation of some sorts so that puts a time limit on it. You don’t want to tarnish the memory by having to explain how to put a dishwasher on or something
I doubt he’d be bothered about a conversation so you could get away with just putting CBeebies on for him and getting an Uber

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I have a bubble machine, could pop it on to entertain him.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I fancy him until he talks so I'm absolutely fine with a quick shag without any pleasantries

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20210721-165644_Instagram.jpg

What do we all think jack?? It was on amaranth insta story's today. If so he's is in mykonos

Reactions: 4
I've got a new found appreciation for the brum accent. I think if he had a different one now he wouldn't appeal to me as much. Its a winning combination of accent, legs, hairband and a pretty face.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.