Jack Grealish #17 Champions League, back of the net, take off your clothes you’re making us wet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That got me all quivery in my knickers 🥵🥵🥵 One day I will learn not to watch these things at my desk at work…

Hope you’re feeling better soon, all good things come to those who wait.

Life is irritatingly busy for me at the moment (still finding ample time for me to fill my eyes with Jack, sadly that’s all he’s filling at the moment), but the next chapter of Lucy and Jack should be coming soon…

Although I have so much to live up to now with these fanfic dramas - they are better than any soaps on TV right now. Wish we could get an actual TV version with Jack playing himself…and I’ll play Laura for all those hot sex scenes 😁
I haven't got the energy for it right now. I pick up pen and just think I can't be arsed.

I've got loads of ideas including Cassie going missing and Jack getting arrested for it, but I cant be arsed with it.

I'm gonna take a week away from it and see what happens.

Reactions: 7
I haven't got the energy for it right now. I pick up pen and just think I can't be arsed.

I've got loads of ideas including Cassie going missing and Jack getting arrested for it, but I cant be arsed with it.

That’s the best thing to do, when your heads not in it. You’re a fab writer but you need to enjoy it to do it for yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 2

hope your okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That’s the best thing to do, when your heads not in it. You’re a fab writer but you need to enjoy it to do it for yourself x
That's the thing. I'm really not enjoying it.

I find it such a chore and I'd rather clean my house. I hate cleaning.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Hope your ok @MrsGrealish xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Surely they will be flying to Paris today ??
I lived I’m Paris for 6 months, I’ll take one for the team and show him around.
And if Stones and Jack want to fling me about the room giving me the time of my life to repay the favour, then so be it!

• Haha
i’ll be really surprised if he starts the PSG game; i think they will prioritise liverpool this weekend and he will be rested for that.

Reactions: 2
i’ll be really surprised if he starts the PSG game; i think they will prioritise liverpool this weekend and he will be rested for that.
I’m torn between two selfish perspectives:
- Want him to start tomorrow night so I can chill on the sofa drinking in his gorgeousness and salivating into my gin glass
- Want him ideally to be rested all the way through till 12th October so he’s fit and ready for us tattlers in block 104 at Wembley

I think he plays better after sunset though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hoping Ferran starts the PSG game, but I want him fully fit & rested for Italy vs Spain on 6th October 🙈
Every time I think Jack & champions league I can actually hear him saying it in my head after that interview where he repeated it like 3 times

One of the little boys in my class was playing basketball today. Last week he was Lebron James, this weeks he’s Steph Curry. You all know what my reply was 🙈😂

• Haha
Yep! Luckily he’s only 4, so he had no clue why I was chuckling away to myself 🤣
I was on the phone to Mum and she asked me something and I started to answer with.. Yeah, no 🤣🤣🤣 I laughed but she had no idea wtf has happened to us

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.