Jack Grealish #17 Champions League, back of the net, take off your clothes you’re making us wet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That Grealish Rebecca posted a picture of them within the last few years, standing together in the sea in swimming clothes, they had their arms around each other, half naked and STILL looked like cousins, they have no chemistry at all.
The older photos they look so much more into each other, but now it's just odd.
They are like 10 years together...u know what usually happens after this time, chemistry gone...just friends...and if u ask me They are too young for that... Thats why the cheating and stuff...

Reactions: 1
When you go direct to comments to see if you can spot any tattlers in the wild lol

Well…….
im still reading through but I’ve wanted to throw my phone on several occasions it gets better each time

Reactions: 1
I'm desperate to use Jack's balls like cucumbers on eyes, I'm sure there would be some benefit from this 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy Monday everyone

That got me all quivery in my knickers 🥵🥵🥵 One day I will learn not to watch these things at my desk at work…

Unfortunately, I wont be updating mine for a while.

I'm feeling a burned out so I've shoved all 4 of my current fanfics on Hiatus until my writing urge returns.
Hope you’re feeling better soon, all good things come to those who wait.

Life is irritatingly busy for me at the moment (still finding ample time for me to fill my eyes with Jack, sadly that’s all he’s filling at the moment), but the next chapter of Lucy and Jack should be coming soon…

Although I have so much to live up to now with these fanfic dramas - they are better than any soaps on TV right now. Wish we could get an actual TV version with Jack playing himself…and I’ll play Laura for all those hot sex scenes 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.