Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
As a gay man, all I’ll say is, if he ever wants to experiment , I’ll be waiting with an open mind. And an open mouth 😂anyway I want to thank this thread for providing me with eye bleach 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Casey can

Chatty Member
Jack Grealish #18 - the bling video almost gave us the ick, but that denim shirt has done the trick

Although I do quite like

Jack Grealish #18- have a rummage in my tunnel whenever you please, don’t worry I’m not shy, I’ll get on my knees

• Haha
Reactions: 22

candylady

I think he's 5'10

Anyway, more Jack & Laura.....
We are over 3/4 done.

I feel I need to just get it out quickly, I need some of my life back 🤣
Awwww she luuurves him!

Can I just say - the girls writing the fanfics - it doesn’t go un-noticed how talented you are and dedicated you are to these stories, we all love them and appreciate the time you’ve taken to write them with such detail! So big virtual hug to you guys, sometimes I read and make a cheeky comment here but really I should be telling you every time how excited they make me!

Ill never look at Laura in the same way again!

Thank you ladies xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Sassysaz

Chatty Member
I think we forget they have been together 10 years so to her he isn’t “Jack Grealish” he’s the bloke who leaves wet towels on the floor and spends too much time playing on his phone and fifa. Almost sounds like my other half.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Fanny Flutters

OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS A THROWBACK. WHAT DID I ASK FOR ON HERE, THAT WAS ONLY ON THURSDAY. I SAID JACK IF YOU ARE READING HERE THEN SEND US A SIGN, POST A THROWBACK!! OMG!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

candylady

Thread number 17! Thanks to one of our thirstiest tattlers @Teal Deal for the thread title with 14 votes. Keep making us laugh girl.

Short recap:

Our boy played his first Champions League gamed and he was so mesmerised by the moooosic he scored an absolute belter of a goal. Pep gave him some ‘useful information’ which we’ll never know what he said but our boy nodded along like he got every word.

Tame weekends are the life of choice now for Jack, it seems, making sure we all knew a photo he posted was infact from last year - we all know he was actually at home watching old AV games on his own.

Still no nudes - getting beyond a joke.

Under 100 days till Christmas- maybe he’s saving them for us and he’s going to become a secret Tattler on Christmas Eve and drop the goods right here….. we can dream….. J Dot we got our eye out for you!

Fanfics are still on FIRE 🔥

AND….. JPEA

Have a good bulge / sexy calves / tucked shorts / lip licking / eye fucking AMAZING week girls ❤❤❤

• Heart

candylady

Remember when she posted a pic of her cocktail and we were convinced we could see a denim sleeve. We were right.

Who even am I. I’m far too invested 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Jack got a new painting where is this gonna go?
Screenshot_20210920-161926_Instagram.jpg

Sasha had to drive him and they blurred her out 🤣🤣 looks moody again guess she didn't get to b&m to buy the sage.
Screenshot_20210920-161756_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

MrsGrealish

VIP Member
Ladies, Sash keeps appearing on my tiktok.

Whats the secret code to get her to fuck off.

I've watched Fire safety videos at work that more interesting than she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Casey can

Chatty Member
Jack and Sasha towards the end !
Does she ever look impressed or get involved with what’s happening around her? Like if that was my partner I’d be part of that conversation, but she’d literally ignoring him and he’s acting like she’s not there. Odd

• Haha

spilldatea

VIP Member
that bling video has done me in; the guy bought bangles in the etihad car park. from a place called trotters? and probably to wear to leeds? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

the ick, i have it.

• Haha
  • Sick

spilldatea

VIP Member
honestly girls, i don’t even think any of us find him as atttractive as he finds himself 🤣

he’s babe but my god doesn’t he know it. he’s a menace i swear to god.

• Haha