Jack Grealish #17 Champions League, back of the net, take off your clothes you’re making us wet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 17! Thanks to one of our thirstiest tattlers @Teal Deal for the thread title with 14 votes. Keep making us laugh girl.

Short recap:

Our boy played his first Champions League gamed and he was so mesmerised by the moooosic he scored an absolute belter of a goal. Pep gave him some ‘useful information’ which we’ll never know what he said but our boy nodded along like he got every word.

Tame weekends are the life of choice now for Jack, it seems, making sure we all knew a photo he posted was infact from last year - we all know he was actually at home watching old AV games on his own.

Still no nudes - getting beyond a joke.

Under 100 days till Christmas- maybe he’s saving them for us and he’s going to become a secret Tattler on Christmas Eve and drop the goods right here….. we can dream….. J Dot we got our eye out for you!

Fanfics are still on FIRE 🔥

AND….. JPEA

Have a good bulge / sexy calves / tucked shorts / lip licking / eye bleeping AMAZING week girls ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Honoured to have my suggestion as a thread title 😂💦

Happy Monday morning, I hope it’s a wet one for you all…

6A46604D-266F-4305-8F16-6355D4B43C45.jpeg
2587071F-6D5B-4462-A7EA-F5BC403101C3.jpeg
0824FD3A-A4B1-4FD9-99A4-3CFF65423F01.jpeg
E7C0606B-D975-4685-B177-374A3B2D381C.png
8E85ABAD-DBCD-4620-B202-DCA561A272F3.jpeg
BDF72A5A-FCF3-49F3-9A00-19F5F44D5797.jpeg
373162A1-1579-4317-ACCB-95A1A8466691.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
800BEC03-DA0F-47D7-B33E-83CDDE887462.jpeg
He is very photogenic.
I think I’m going to get some hypnotherapy to forget him- I need to think about something else 😂😂
I want to see photos of him where he’s put his camera on by mistake not like this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else's tattle keep crashing and getting oops messages 😭 deeply upsetting.

Reactions: 2
I legit don’t care that the rumours say he is a cheating ❄ head, he could cheat on me every day and do ❄ off my arse if he wanted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just when I thought I was starting to get the ick, you guys come with that video...arghhh 🥵🥵🥵 and all this pictures. There is no cure for this, I give up. Jacky fan for life!

Reactions: 3
Just when I thought I was starting to get the ick, you guys come with that video...arghhh 🥵🥵🥵 and all this pictures. There is no cure for this, I give up. Jacky fan for life!
The ick - how is that even possible…he could shag me in that dreadful bucket hat with his socks and sliders on and his crappy overpriced chains round his neck and I would die a happy woman 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The ick - how is that even possible…he could shag me in that dreadful bucket hat with his socks and sliders on and his crappy overpriced chains round his neck and I would die a happy woman 😩
My major ick is when fellas wear bum bags or little handbags over the their shoulders on their chest, yet to see our boy do this but reckon even if he does it wouldn’t matter!
I’m cougar-lish for life!!!!

Reactions: 4
The workman doing my bathroom has obviously noticed my Grealish posters and quizzed me about Jack. Needless to say I passed with flying colours 🤪 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.