Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mason: “which one?”
Jack: “All of them, you get me?”
Hahaha!
I honestly thought I was getting over him, then my screen time brought me back down to earth. the latest fan fic instalments have tipped me over the edge.
I remember reading about him last year and thinking he was an absolute loser and now I’m losing hours every day to him
I’ve also lost about a stone with zero problems (unheard of) in preparation for bumping into him somewhere (where?! Is he likely to come to Scotland on holiday? Am I moving to Manchester-no) and somehow fucking him.
I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with me

Reactions: 15
I’ve been working out like a maniac partly out of extreme sexual frustration but also because it reminds me of the below video. It makes me feel like I’m him which is good because at least I can touch myself. Thanks for my new level of fitness, Jack

Reactions: 6
Haha I need some of this extra motivation to get fit. Not sure what's worse actually, being single and sexually frustrated or being in a relationship but it's not Jack your shagging. Must be forever disappointed to not see Jacks face underneath you

Reactions: 7
God, he is so sexy. Its those eyes, those big fingers, that mouth, that arse & those amazing huge iron hard legs.

And his big cock

Reactions: 10
Phew I thought I was going bananas
Thanks for all the motivation Jack

Reactions: 4
Oh god it's not normal for a video of a man I don't know running on a treadmill to take my breath away and give me butterflies how can I move on from this

Reactions: 8
Haha I need some of this extra motivation to get fit. Not sure what's worse actually, being single and sexually frustrated or being in a relationship but it's not Jack your shagging. Must be forever disappointed to not see Jacks face underneath you
I’ve really been into doggy style lately, funnily enough

Reactions: 13
my dream wasn’t any better I had steamy hot shower with the one and only Kyle Walker

Reactions: 8
my dream wasn’t any better I had steamy hot shower with the one and only Kyle Walker
As much as I hate Kyle Walker I’m getting slightly 🤏attracted to him. I don’t know why cause he gives me the ick massively.

As much as I hate Kyle Walker I’m getting slightly 🤏attracted to him. I don’t know why cause he gives me the ick massively.
He is a dirty little dog -but- he seems to have quite a good personality from the videos. I also quite like his nose, same for MM. Never knew I had a thing for noses.

Reactions: 7
He is a dirty little dog -but- he seems to have quite a good personality from the videos. I also quite like his nose, same for MM. Never knew I had a thing for noses.
It’s that whole ‘what’s happening to me?!?’ thing again lol

Reactions: 1
Girls, I read some MM and DR fan fics on tumblr and it made me feel some kinda way

Oh god it's not normal for a video of a man I don't know running on a treadmill to take my breath away and give me butterflies how can I move on from this
I can’t deal with this video either. He blows my fucking mind He makes my whole body ache

I too take my own sexual frustration at not having Jack out on the treadmill. Well some of it anyway, the rest of it requires more conventional self relief given I don’t have a man knocking around to take it out on

God, he is so sexy. Its those eyes, those big fingers, that mouth, that arse & those amazing huge iron hard legs.

And his big cock
I want all of it, all of him to consume me, crush me, suffocate me and bury me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.