Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
imagine the scenes if city win the UCL or PL this season 🤯

think this year is going to be extremely difficult for all the top 6 clubs. competition is incredibly fierce and some of our rivals have made incredible signings this summer that have strengthened their teams a lot. going to be a hard fight to the top.

Reactions: 2

Sarararah

VIP Member
yeah I’ve booked the hotel asdidn’t want them
To get fully booked got New England tops just need the tickets now yeah Friday 12th November
We so desperately hoping to go, unfortunately my husband and son are also wanting to come so I'll be oogling jack quietly - will be me & my son's first England game 🥰

Cosmicquestions

He looks so good as well. Can't wait for him to be playing again.
I just had to check his dob just in case he was a more respectable age. No such luck. Loving the lack of sleeves (and the glorious thighs obviously)
Why was I dicking around with losers when I was that age? What A Man

jade1818

VIP Member
The caption on this 😂 Come on, which one of us is behind this account?

The vein running down his right leg 🥵🥵🥵
Just him generally 🥵🥵🥵

Also feeling like the proud gf this morning 😂 Think our Jack deserves a nice fry up and a rest (although he’ll probably be straight back into training with shouty Pep)
Oh I just love pep how he gets angry at them and the players trying to walk off

Reactions: 1

VC10

VIP Member

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He's too much of a lad, he still wants to go on holidays with the boys etc and if he proposes she will reign that in BIG TIME. Listen Jack don't do it hun..
I'd let him go on all the lads holidays, as long as I could go with him so I could be ready in the hotel room when he comes back in drunk for a good messy drunken fuck at 4am.

MrsM19

Chatty Member
Sorry to go back to the full stadium talk, but wow just checked and it’s so easy to get tickets! Your stadium is much bigger than Chelsea but it’s hard to get Chelsea tickets and impossible for anyone without a membership pretty much never go on general sale.
I was looking for a ticket MANvCHE 15.01.22, sold out. Don't stand a chance getting an away ticket via Chelsea membership either.

my chelsea tickets cost me £65 as well. the UCL tickets are cheaper! my ticket for southampton this weekend was £45! where you seen them for £42 am i being ripped off 🤣
I paid £71 for PL - CHEvMAN lower tier seat. It's not like I can attend a match every other week (live abroad) so go hard or go home :p

Last edited:
Same! If someone had have told me back in May I’d have to uncontrollable hots for a Brummie, floppy haired, facial haired, badly dressed, dense footballer I’d have laughed in their face! Jack just smashes it all to bits though, none of it matters 👌🏻
Yesssss! I only ever liked clean shaven men before I first saw Jack! 😆 Don’t know what this man has done to me!

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Anyone got a better stream than he's goal, it's wank today, think too many tattlers on it all at once 🤣
Best place to search is the game hashtag on Twitter, people post streaming links all the time

think they require downloading some kind of VPN app on your device first though

Timefortea93

VIP Member
So I just checked on sky sports and here are the attendance for Liverpool, city and Chelsea. I didn't do united as they was away.
Screenshot_20210916-121600_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210916-121624_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210916-121738_Samsung Internet.jpg

jade1818

VIP Member
Hunk of spunk - love it 😂

I’m going to have to find some clips and photos for some ogling 😍

Thankfully Gareth appears to have learnt his lesson in the qualifiers so far…just really want Jack to get a goal for England this autumn ❤ (In his own words he’s “desperate for one”

I’m convinced the Euros final would have turned out differently if Jack had started and not put on the pitch so so late / not in the penalty line up.
I agree even if he took a pen it would or turned out diffrent but I really want him to score for England