Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen667

VIP Member
She does work at a salon doing make up she did a friends of a friends wedding make up, she said she was lovely. 🤷‍♀️
That would be once in a blue moon though, one £200 bridal make up a month isn't going to keep her in Balenciaga

Reactions: 1

Sarararah

VIP Member
Right, here's Chapter 2, written whilst watching Jack play and that post match interview, my God (MOY GOID)

Enjoy your midnight snack all

Glad I caught that before I went to bed 😉

Teal Deal

VIP Member

Teal Deal

VIP Member
Shame his shorts aren't that low aswell 😭
I wonder if any of the camera people got any dodgy photos when he ran into them? You know, maybe one just at the right angle to see up his shorts 🤷‍♀️
What happened yesterday? I read somewhere else that he had run into photographers but don’t know the context.

Thinking of becoming a pro photographer so I can get pitchside access just to get the shots of Jack we all want…

• Haha

Timefortea93

VIP Member
Looking through the comments on her pic and it’s mainly fan accounts... mostly fan accounts for her lol which is quite cringe
Her likes and comments aren't as much as they was a few weeks ago that's for sure.

It must suck knowing people on comment,like and follow because of the boyfriend.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Omg (oh moy goid) tonight’s fanfics have been amazing!

I think I need a lie down and a cold shower, with an ice pack 🥶💦

Right now I can confidently say Jack can destroy my life and kill me and I’ll be OK with it. He is the most beautiful human being I’ve ever seen and that is that… 😩😩😩

View attachment 771378
plz I would literally jump off the white cliffs of Dover and hope I don’t die just for a snog 😅 he has literally gone straight to number 2 of men I will never shag in my life but will pretend I have a chance 🤣

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
These injuries are concerning for city. Liverpool went through the same thing last year, hopefully they are only minor!

spilldatea

VIP Member
nice to see the motto is back 😏 jpea forever

Just watched the fifa ratings with KDB and foden
I’ve fell in love with them both a little bit more Phil made me laugh when he said jacks a big lad 😂 and when he walked out when walkers was revealed I hope theirs an interview with Jack soon about his ratings
they did him well dirty with that rating!

Casey can

Chatty Member
football matches are expensive. They need to decide what’s better, higher ticket prices or fuller stadiums. EPL season tickets compares to Scottish ones are awful, and they’re getting the big money from sky to boot