Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m taking the plunge and writing a fanfiction…

Way too much to live up to but I need to get the filth out my head somehow as it’s about to make me explode.

More Jack smut coming up 😂 (with the aid of an alcoholic tipple which gets the creative juices going)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
whoo can’t believe we’ve made i tro
Chapter 30

what a chapter Jack trying to good is so funny the Stella thing is written so well

one of the best ones
Thank you, I always feel like I'm cheating you all when there's no smut, by y'know....plotline 🤣

Reactions: 4
Ok so long time stalker of this thread but never comment cos you ladies are bat tit crazy (and I love it lol)🤪

Totally sharing your obsession. And whoever made all those insta and tiktok videos that you lot share daily is a legend 😂

had a nap earlier and had a crazy dream about him (and it wasn’t even dirty damn it) that’s when I realised I fit right in on here 🤪

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
yeah I know don’t think he’ll be to happy
better than his rating last time! he’ll definitely improve this season as well. i think he’ll be happy with that even though the physicality is low. he doesn’t use his strength on the pitch as much as he uses mind games to trick players into having no choice but to foul him.

Reactions: 3
Looking through the comments on her pic and it’s mainly fan accounts... mostly fan accounts for her lol which is quite cringe

Reactions: 5
Her face has looked really different recently and I can’t figure out what it is

Reactions: 6
Looking through the comments on her pic and it’s mainly fan accounts... mostly fan accounts for her lol which is quite cringe
Her likes and comments aren't as much as they was a few weeks ago that's for sure.

It must suck knowing people on comment,like and follow because of the boyfriend.

Reactions: 1
Wait how many fanfics are on here about Jack? Because I need to do a big catch up😂 I’m sorry that I haven’t read them yet!

• Haha
  • Wow
This lad I went to school with has started messaging me out of nowhere. He's being so pushy and horrible even after I've repeatedly said no. He's just told me he's got an 11 inch dick (🤣😂🤣😂) I thought mate I don't care if its 3 foot long you ain't Jack I ain't interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This lad I went to school with has started messaging me out of nowhere. He's being so pushy and horrible even after I've repeatedly said no. He's just told me he's got an 11 inch dick (🤣😂🤣😂) I thought mate I don't care if its 3 foot long you ain't Jack I ain't interested.
Urgh, I hate men that do this.

get him to send you a picture of his supposed 11 inch schlong. then set up a school reunion page on FB and post it in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.