Jack Grealish #16 In Super Jack we love to indulge. The calves, the thighs, the bum... the bulge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

yummy

New chapter

https://64.media.tumblr.com/75df052.../1d7603b1f3f08a27e25aa64bb34a19e9ed8c9f41.jpg
Oooooooooooh the drama!

They literally are dickheads. It's me and my favourite coworkers thing to call them. 😂
Have a look on fb, there’s a page called customer service dingbats and disasters. It’s sooooo funny sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh god it's hard to choose a favourite do. I'm guna go different Jack to suit my mood - like how you would with your perfume. Day laying bout - a light fluffy hairdo. Night out on the town- sleek and sexy slick back.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
New chapter

https://64.media.tumblr.com/75df052.../1d7603b1f3f08a27e25aa64bb34a19e9ed8c9f41.jpg
whoo can’t believe we’ve made i tro
Chapter 30

whoo can’t believe we’ve made i tro
Chapter 30
what a chapter Jack trying to good is so funny the Stella thing is written so well

one of the best ones

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watched the fifa ratings with KDB and foden

I’ve fell in love with them both a little bit more Phil made me laugh when he said jacks a big lad 😂 and when he walked out when walkers was revealed I hope theirs an interview with Jack soon about his ratings

Reactions: 5
nice to see the motto is back 😏 jpea forever

Just watched the fifa ratings with KDB and foden
I’ve fell in love with them both a little bit more Phil made me laugh when he said jacks a big lad 😂 and when he walked out when walkers was revealed I hope theirs an interview with Jack soon about his ratings
they did him well dirty with that rating!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.