Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says both his sisters were there too. I think the fact they were there will be the worst thing for him 🥺🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Must have been so frightening for everyone. Glad no one was hurt and at least Sasha wasn’t there on her own. I would just want to stay in the Manchester flat now would feel safer 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s a very safe area, crime is almost non existent. They’ve had 30-40 work vans outside the gates for the past month, any car driving past got a good gawk down the drive as the gates were open, no security in sight either, could be an inside job from a contractor but wouldn’t surprise me if a mouth breather saw an opportunity and chanced it. Will be difficult to catch them as there’s little cctv in the area, however serial numbers may help to track when they sell.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Must have been so frightening for everyone. Glad no one was hurt and at least Sasha wasn’t there on her own. I would just want to stay in the Manchester flat now would feel safer 💙
I would never have left a flat high up in a building with a reception and security for living in a mansion in the country if I was them after so many footies been robbed.

Reactions: 4
It doesn't look like he was in yesterday (understandably) so maybe he wanted to go back in today for some normality ☹
I suppose they have to get back to some kind of normality, I’d be terrified to be in that house alone if I'm honest.
I am a real wimp though, don’t even like the dark lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I suppose they have to get back to some kind of normality, I’d be terrified to be in that house alone if I'm honest.
I am a real wimp though, don’t even like the dark lol
Same, I'm not sure I'd be going back there in a hurry, especially when he'll be away so much. I bet they were so excited to be moving in and this will have ruined it for them 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m no professional burglar, but if I’ve just hit up a place I wouldn’t be rushing to go back anytime soon

Reactions: 3
Same, I'm not sure I'd be going back there in a hurry, especially when he'll be away so much. I bet they were so excited to be moving in and this will have ruined it for them 😞
It’s awful isn’t it.
The locals are quoted in the local paper as saying they only moved in on the 23rd, so they must have been really happy to finally move in, and 5 days later this happens.
It’s horrible 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Do you think Sasha and jack will get married one day ?just curious they been so long together now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.