Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house looks amazing, Sasha and Jack looks cute and the dark hair really looks good on Sasha but where is my favorite pet the black dog? Black dog is never in pictures. I feel sad for black dog. Also feel a bit sad they bringing in a chef and someone that makes horrible table decorations with big trees and owls so they can't see each other instead of cooking together and decorate with their own things. I think everybody making Christmas dinner together is a part of Christmas. Well well at least they didn't have a scary balloon arch. I will never understand why wags and influencers thinks that heaps of balloons are stylish or that big table decorations are classy.
I wondered this about black dog, he is supposedly a security dog and I also read that jack’s bought another 2 from the same breeder (before burglary) I assume they’re a pack now so can’t let Skye go anywhere near them. and given the burglary it doesn’t seem black dogs were of much use sadly. so terrifying for all the family. How frightening just can’t imagine it

Reactions: 1
I wondered this about black dog, he is supposedly a security dog and I also read that jack’s bought another 2 from the same breeder (before burglary) I assume they’re a pack now so can’t let Skye go anywhere near them. and given the burglary it doesn’t seem black dogs were of much use sadly. so terrifying for all the family. How frightening just can’t imagine it
The black dogs might not have had a chance. Don’t know how many robbers there were or if they were armed. Hope Viici and the other dogs weren’t harmed. Absolute scumbags hopefully they get them but doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The black dogs might not have had a chance. Don’t know how many robbers there were or if they were armed. Hope Viici and the other dogs weren’t harmed. Absolute scumbags hopefully they get them but doubt it.
Plus if she/they did alert everyone as the articles suggest, it sounds like she has done what she is meant to do? Idk anything about security dogs but she might not be trained to attack, especially if she lives in the house. I'm assuming she's not there to act as a rabid wolf protecting the perimeter.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Him and Sasha are there, there is a video of them on the beach, I saw it last night but it didn’t feel right posting it with what’s gone on.
I hope people leave them alone really.
---
I thought the whole team was at warm weather camp?
They go after the Newcastle game, not sure how long for though.
City posted about it last week.

Reactions: 3
Him and Sasha are there, there is a video of them on the beach, I saw it last night but it didn’t feel right posting it with what’s gone on.
---

Ah I hope they manage to relax then.

Reactions: 3
---

Is he topless?? Please tell me he’s topless??
---
He’s in the new M&S campaign

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is he topless?? Please tell me he’s topless??
---
He’s in the new M&S campaign

Topless but wrapped in a towel in 1, dressed in another.
Think they are all back at training now, must be freezing 😂

Reactions: 1
I like these silly interviews and agree with them saying his celebrations make him more human when they won the treble. It’s nice to see ☺ Plus he looks gorgeous in those leggings 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.