Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say it probably was the new Grealish manor, this isn't the Brum house

Reactions: 9
They have completely gutted the mansion haven’t they? It was all brown wood I think?
Looks like it, that’s probably why 18 months on, they still aren’t moved in ( they might be now) it was very brown and dark before.

Reactions: 5
why she look like she’s holding on to him for dear life? 🤣 Roles reversed, no arm around her, body language very off for him… very masculine of Sasha
Agreed 🤣 he loves the dog so much but Sasha is just there . It’s all about Skye and Sasha just happens to be there 🤣 do like her hair darker though !
---
It looks incredible , what a dream! Worth it for the bats!

Reactions: 6
why she look like she’s holding on to him for dear life? 🤣 Roles reversed, no arm around her, body language very off for him… very masculine of Sasha
Did you see the pictures of him in SaudI? I would be clinging onto him like a limpet too he looked 🥵
1703604250606.jpeg

1703604333028.jpeg

1703604276367.jpeg

1703604431806.jpeg
IMG_1175.jpeg
IMG_1176.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The house looks amazing, Sasha and Jack looks cute and the dark hair really looks good on Sasha but where is my favorite pet the black dog? Black dog is never in pictures. I feel sad for black dog. Also feel a bit sad they bringing in a chef and someone that makes horrible table decorations with big trees and owls so they can't see each other instead of cooking together and decorate with their own things. I think everybody making Christmas dinner together is a part of Christmas. Well well at least they didn't have a scary balloon arch. I will never understand why wags and influencers thinks that heaps of balloons are stylish or that big table decorations are classy.

Reactions: 7
The house looks amazing, Sasha and Jack looks cute and the dark hair really looks good on Sasha but where is my favorite pet the black dog? Black dog is never in pictures. I feel sad for black dog. Also feel a bit sad they bringing in a chef and someone that makes horrible table decorations with big trees and owls so they can't see each other instead of cooking together and decorate with their own things. I think everybody making Christmas dinner together is a part of Christmas. Well well at least they didn't have a scary balloon arch. I will never understand why wags and influencers thinks that heaps of balloons are stylish or that big table decorations are classy.
I think Jack‘s cooking skills wouldn’t stretch much further than heating up his beans or a ping ping meal! I can‘t picture Sasha stressing over getting it all ready either. Probably wanted to give their mums a day off as they would probably have done the cooking

It was definitely the new house. Article in The Sun saying they were burgled while he was playing against Everton last night and over a million pounds worth of watches and jewellery stolen. Said his whole family and Sasha were in the house at the time

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh no! That’s so scary for them all. Hope they’re ok. Crazy to think how people manage to get in when you assume they’ve got the best security money can buy

• Sad
Oh poor Jack, he must be so heartbroken that his family were in that situation. And I can’t think of anything worse than that happening just after you’ve moved in, you’d want to move again immediately

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.