Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas everyone hope you all have a lovely day and thanks for the laughs over the past year 🎄xx

1703495447436.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy Christmas 🎄 🎅 hope Sash gives us some unseens. Didn’t get Jack in a box this morning
74AF49D8-A8F8-4219-9EEA-F31802B85820.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it just me that thinks there’s really no need for a menu on Christmas Day with family? (There goes my hope of an invitation for next year!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think it’s the new house ? Kiera has posted with Skye in the background, with a big staircase 👀

Reactions: 3
Is it just me that thinks there’s really no need for a menu on Christmas Day with family? (There goes my hope of an invitation for next year!)
I agree, though I assume its catered in which case the menu makes a bit more sense. They've not been slaving over the aga.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive decided i think it’s the new Grealish mansion. I’d love to see more of it! Sash needs to get back to doing her YouTube videos!

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the birmingham gaff in Kiera’s pic . The meal looks to be at the jack shack (sasha and jacks)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.