Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parade was a let down.
So is he flying off tonight or in the morning do we think ?
3/4 nights partying looks likely 😂

Reactions: 1
I know nothing would top last years celebrations after winning the treble but the whole thing looks so flat this year. And the coverage of the parade was just awful. Jack's sister is Tenerife currently so maybe he goes there. Can't see any of them having a mad summer this year with the Euros coming soon

I know nothing would top last years celebrations after winning the treble but the whole thing looks so flat this year. And the coverage of the parade was just awful. Jack's sister is Tenerife currently so maybe he goes there. Can't see any of them having a mad summer this year with the Euros coming soon
He could go Tenerife that’s a good point I know his brothers at the parade but parade was so boring

He did nearly fall of the bus though 😄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve always wondered how no one ever drops one of the trophies over the side but never expected that someone might be close to falling off!

A bit of parade jack, not much, but he didn’t get shown much apart from nearly falling off the bus 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Our parades never start off strong. It’s always awkies at the beginning while waiting for the players. Once the players got properly pissed halfway through, I enjoyed it. Parade Jack was a beauty as always! 🤣 Turnout looked great.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Our parades never start off strong. It’s always awkies at the beginning while waiting for the players. Once the players got properly pissed halfway through, I enjoyed it. Parade Jack was a beauty as always! 🤣 Turnout looked great.
We just didn’t get to see them tho. The coverage from the bus was so poor!

Reactions: 2
Filming of the parade was poor but only Jack could nearly fall off the bus 🤣 such a character isn’t he 🤣 I think he be silly to go to Ibiza as it’s influencer central there atm and he wouldn’t be under the radar at all in prep for the euros . I’m leaving Ibiza in two days so will keep eyes peeled if so 🤣 might have to tell mr bird I am staying without him 🤣

The clips online on the bus are so much better than what we got to see yesterday online! It seemed so subdued watching it but they look like they’re enjoying themselves in the clips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.