Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There have been loads of rumours about Sasha being pregnant since she went to Dubai.
I saw a post saying something about the drinks being the same, but 1 had 1 straw, and 1 had 2, so it was a non alcoholic drink.
I gave up looking in the end, I’m sure we will find out if she is.
As for the girl in selfridges, there’s always these rumours, and they seem to start on tattle, from someone who knows someone who lives down the road lol. we had loads back in the early days Which most of us fell for at first😂😂
I’m kind of at the point of they seem happy, leave them to it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Convinced Daily Fail read Tattle. After we mentioned he was on Hols with the tree/ sea pic, five minutes later they have same pic attempting to make a story out of it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Selfridges girl will be one of many girls , we all know he’s a naughty boy and likes living the playboy lifestyle . I think it will be one of the many trying to get clout for shagging him , he will be protected by his management and she will look a fool. Wouldn’t give it air time. Now back to fantasising about his legs and how sexy he is 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Selfridges girl will be one of many girls , we all know he’s a naughty boy and likes living the playboy lifestyle . I think it will be one of the many trying to get clout for shagging him , he will be protected by his management and she will look a fool. Wouldn’t give it air time. Now back to fantasising about his legs and how sexy he is 🤣
I mean I wouldn’t say no to being selfridges girl 😂

Reactions: 1
On cityxtra X

Jack Grealish and John Stones intend to cut their holidays short by reporting earlier than required to England’s pre-Euro 2024 camp. #ManCity players are not due to report until the start of next week following the FA Cup final.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
On cityxtra X

Jack Grealish and John Stones intend to cut their holidays short by reporting earlier than required to England’s pre-Euro 2024 camp. #ManCity players are not due to report until the start of next week following the FA Cup final.
He said in his interview last week that he would be with England for the champions league final, and that’s on Saturday.
So either tomorrow or Saturday he will join them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When will the final team to the Euros be announced? After the games next week? Seen a lot of countries already announced theirs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.