Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I thought they kissed on the lips. (I would like to see it 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't think he will do it. He is very attached to his family and friends.🤞
He don't have a choice if City wants to sell him and it seems as Pep wants him gone. He can of course refuse to sign a new contract and City can put him in the freezer. They don't need Jack, he done three goals and one assist and created three big chances in PL this season. That is not great so to speak. Any reasons I see for them to keep him are that is good to have a funny guy in the dressing room but they already have Scot Carson for that and to keep Haaland happy letting him have his playmate. 😂 Also Jack is a big boy and this is how football works, he can't be like I dunno wanna leave me mommy😭. 😂

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
He don't have a choice if City wants to sell him and it seems as Pep wants him gone. He can of course refuse to sign a new contract and City can put him in the freezer. They don't need Jack, he done three goals and one assist and created three big chances in PL this season. That is not great so to speak. Any reasons I see for them to keep him are that is good to have a funny guy in the dressing room but they already have Scot Carson for that and to keep Haaland happy letting him have his playmate. 😂 Also Jack is a big boy and this is how football works, he can't be like I dunno wanna leave me mommy😭. 😂
Erm I do understand all this. I did not say in my post he can't leave his Mommy 🤣Thanks for your sensitive and nuanced post.🤣Just hoping if he does leave its to an English club, so we get more Jack content

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Erm I do understand all this. I did not say in my post he can't leave his Mommy 🤣Thanks for your sensitive and nuanced post.🤣Just hoping if he does leave its to an English club, so we get more Jack content
I know what you mean I think he would do better staying in UK (If he wants a move to Scotland I would welcome him with open arms and legs) I can’t see him enjoying Germany they are way too serious for him. I do think if they sell him he would be happiest going back to Villa

• Heart
He needs to go back to Villa. He's won his trophies got his big money move now he needs to come home and play week in week out. Don't think Villa want him though sadly

The mommy was a joke. 😂 I think if it's true that Kompany wants him in Bayern is a great chance for Jack to keep playing in a top club in Europe that probably will play CL. And he will survice living in München as long as he don't try to drive a car, I think driving on the right side of the road might be too confusing for him. 🤣 My fear is that they sell him to Saudi.

Reactions: 3
The mommy was a joke. 😂 I think if it's true that Kompany wants him in Bayern is a great chance for Jack to keep playing in a top club in Europe that probably will play CL. And he will survice living in München as long as he don't try to drive a car, I think driving on the right side of the road might be too confusing for him. 🤣 My fear is that they sell him to Saudi.
Saudi is a good call actually , I think he will defo be sold this year . No way city will keep him on , he’s barely been on the pitch . Sadly 😭😭😭😭 we want more Jack time !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.