Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got it on mute.
I’m giving it another 10 minutes, if it’s no better I’m turning it off, I’m sure I will see any highlights if there are any 😂
that’s what I was think it will be all over insta just don’t wanna miss any good bits 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Which year was it when Jack and Kyle wore the hi viz jackets? Think it was jacks first year? That was a wild one! Last years was crazy too but the feed kept cutting out bcoz of the rain so i don’t remember it being as good as the year b4!

Reactions: 1
Which year was it when Jack and Kyle wore the hi viz jackets? Think it was jacks first year? That was a wild one! Last years was crazy too but the feed kept cutting out bcoz of the rain so i don’t remember it being as good as the year b4!
Yeah the last 2 years have been good xx
---
I’m sure that guy and girl ain’t normally on the bus though

Hope they have mixers!

There’s not enough on the bus footage! I don’t care about the aerial shots of the crowd!
No I know like we don’t neeed to see that I didn’t see any mixers but sure they do 🤣🤣
---
Just interview him already 🤣🤣

I've seen happier winners to be honest. 😂 But the Euros coming up so suppose most of the European players will go and train with their NT:s soon so maybe they don't want to party too hard.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.