Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know if there gonna be going the bus thing this year? I hope so!
Yeh think they’re gonna wait for fa cup final and do it after that I think. Last years wasn’t very good-the rain affected the connection and the video kept cutting out! Altho it did give us thee iconic Jack picture!

Reactions: 4
His brother and sister were there. Sash hasn’t posted anything. Wonder if we are going to see single Jack party this summer
---
His brother and sister were there. Sash hasn’t posted anything. Wonder if we are going to see single Jack party this summer

Reactions: 1
---
She posted from the game yesterday, it’s still on her stories.
And he parties like he’s single anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She posted from the game yesterday, it’s still on her stories.
And he parties like he’s single anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have seen loads of the other players and their families/kids but he’s only posted himself looking well on with a group of lads. He did post one of him and Holly and him and a blonde, think she might be another cousin, maybe Sasha was having a bad hair day and didn’t want him to post her. Not complaining I love party Jack his mood is infectious.

I’m sure his only posted her once and that was last year when they won treble

• Sad
I’m sure his only posted her once and that was last year when they won treble
I looked at Sashas insta for the first time in ages and haven't she got rid of a lot of pictures of her and Jack and also more personal photos? Seems like is most make up now, nearly anything more personal. I think maybe they much more careful with that know after the robbery.

Reactions: 6
I looked at Sashas insta for the first time in ages and haven't she got rid of a lot of pictures of her and Jack and also more personal photos? Seems like is most make up now, nearly anything more personal. I think maybe they much more careful with that know after the robbery.

I don’t keep up like I used to 🤣🤣 defo more careful because of the robbery she posted today but it was make up

Jacks insta is also boring af nowadays and Sasha ain't vlogging anymore. Stupid robbers robbed us of content. Can we sue them? 🙃

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.