Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope holibae is having a fabulous time and want to see the evidence asap obviously, although totally understand why he is incognito after all the tit he got for daring to go on a bender after winning the treble and drinking with his team mates who were all pretty much doing the same.
I do like Sash though and hope is having a wonderful Amalfi coast holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do they pay for their own minders or are they supplied by the club??
I’m not sure, I use the term jokingly. I don’t think the club send minders with them on personal holidays. I just have a feeling they’re all being more private this year compared to previous holidays given the recent silly uproar over their audacity in celebrating the treble.

Reactions: 5
Haaland was spotted In Spain at Laporte's wedding 2day. No pics of any of the other players though

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Haaland was spotted In Spain at Laporte's wedding 2day. No pics of any of the other players though
Haaland and Rodri look to be the only ones in attendance. Bernardo’s starts next Friday so he could appear in a suit then

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Seems an odd move for Jack! I wonder if he’s severely hungover, feeling vulnerable and missing her😂
Or feeling guilty about something.;)On a side note,it must be kind of a pain to attend all of these weddings during the short amount of time they get off during the summer.

Reactions: 3
Anyone see Jack's mate's latest story on IG. He's def been hacked

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.