Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I like most about Gundo's comments about Jack is that he describes him as "pure".

You just know it's code for naive/ingenuous/needs a bit of looking after.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The thing I like most about Gundo's comments about Jack is that he describes him as "pure".

You just know it's code for naive/ingenuous/needs a bit of looking after.
I agree. Gundo has a lovely way with words. I’m imagining Jack hearing these comments and having a bit of a cry.🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wait have they still not moved in or is it still just viciis pad?
I assume not, or they're not there all the time? He was talking before about living on the same floor as Haaland so I assume they're still using the city centre flat.

Poor Vicii, just roaming around waiting for them 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I assume not, or they're not there all the time? He was talking before about living on the same floor as Haaland so I assume they're still using the city centre flat.

Poor Vicii, just roaming around waiting for them 🥺
It did look dated. Wonder if they’ve done a full grand designs on it, except they are living in a million pound flat and not a caravan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
So who thinks another lads holiday is coming or hes gonna spend the next 3 weeks with sash?🤣
I think Bernardo's wedding then romantic trip with Sasha mixed in with some warm weather training like last year.

Not sure he has time for another lads' holiday but his ability to squeeze all the possible fun into the time available to him does always manage to astonish.

I think Bernardo's wedding then romantic trip with Sasha mixed in with some warm weather training like last year.

Not sure he has time for another lads' holiday but his ability to squeeze all the possible fun into the time available to him does always manage to astonish.
Did we guess they were back around the 10th for a week then fly out to Asia?

Reactions: 1
They’ll def need to get to Asia early also to beat jet lag and get climatized to humidity and heat
First game is on the 23rd, fly out so they have 2 days there before. Last year they came back on the 11th with the first game on the 20th. So if they do the same then around the 12th
so he goes Bernardo’s wedding, a week somewhere with Sasha (maybe algarve). He could still realistically go Ibiza and fly straight into pre season

First game is on the 23rd, fly out so they have 2 days there before. Last year they came back on the 11th with the first game on the 20th. So if they do the same then around the 12th
so he goes Bernardo’s wedding, a week somewhere with Sasha (maybe algarve). He could still realistically go Ibiza and fly straight into pre season
When’s he going to squeeze in Mykonos in?!?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.