Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh he be it in it for a while he defo is the party I’m here to stay can’t wait to see more and share this moment with all u thirsty witches

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear Jack hasn't stopped drinking since the win.

He is truly a Brit. He just drinks and drinks, functions when still drunk and is just living life. He's probably drunk more than the rest of the squad combined.

I do fear for the hangover when he finally stops though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I swear Jack hasn't stopped drinking since the win.

He is truly a Brit. He just drinks and drinks, functions when still drunk and is just living life. He's probably drunk more than the rest of the squad combined.

I do fear for the hangover when he finally stops though.
I’d be in my grave in a day if I drank 1/4 as much as he does. I honestly don’t know how he does it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course he's the one who has somehow ended up in a high-vis jacket.
---
I’d be in my grave in a day if I drank 1/4 as much as he does. I honestly don’t know how he does it 😂
Oh I'd have been dead long ago. It's unreal what he is handling.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.