Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His dj friends not with him so that’s probably why he’s been under the radar. Do you think Sasha actually enjoys her holidays like is she not constantly thinking what’s he getting up to? 🫣
Who knows.
She seems happy enough. I suppose they have always lived like this, so it’s normal for them.
I actually really like her, she’s normal and down to earth.
Has the budget to shop where she wants, but is still happy doing a home bargains haul lol

Reactions: 8
I would imagine as Sash is an only child, so loves her space and independence. How great your man is away most of the time playing football. Frankly I would love it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would rather be in Sorrento with Sash than in Vegas with Jack.
It does look lush not sure I’d go that far tho😆
I didn’t mean anything negative in my comment about Sasha by the way she seems nice enough just if it was me I’d be a wreck

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The Amalfi coast looks amazing definitely on my bucket list. It looks so romantic I wonder if Sasha wishes Jack had taken her here instead of going with her friend. No party pics from Vegas yet? Looks like this years minder must be more on the ball

Reactions: 7
Hey, not been on here for a while, but I do love holiday jack and am waiting excitedly for the juicy pics but they don’t seem to be coming 😩 however I saw these pic on his tagged pics on Instagram. Does anyone know if these are old pics or recent ones? Xx
There a few weeks old he was using bereal for a bit

Reactions: 1
The Amalfi coast looks amazing definitely on my bucket list. It looks so romantic I wonder if Sasha wishes Jack had taken her here instead of going with her friend. No party pics from Vegas yet? Looks like this years minder must be more on the ball
It would definitely me somewhere you’d go with your bf isn’t it. I bet she was hoping he’d meet her there. They do seem to have an odd relationship but maybe she likes her space 😂 she is loving life with the lemons 🍋 who needs jack when you have lemons 🍋
---
Sorry new to this thread! What’s everyone’s overall opinion on Sasha? She keeps appearing on my fyp and she seems soo sweet!
I like sash. I love her TikTok’s 🤣 I find them relaxing. She has a nice voice and seems like a very good friend!! Don’t really have an opinion on her as jacks girlfriend cos I feel we don’t see enough of them 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t they do this last year or the year before? Have separate holidays first and then meet up somewhere?

I would LOVE a life of riches where my fella’s away half the time and I get to cocktail sip and see the world, girly holidays are more fun anyway. after this long she’s prob either used to his antics or there’s some sort of arrangement in place. hope she’s getting some Italian pipe if she so wishes. I imagine jack gets v annoying v quickly to live with lol and his nips only 90% make up for that.

96% in this photo
IMG_0423.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I would LOVE a life of riches where my fella’s away half the time and I get to cocktail sip and see the world, girly holidays are more fun anyway. after this long she’s prob either used to his antics or there’s some sort of arrangement in place. hope she’s getting some Italian pipe if she so wishes. I imagine jack gets v annoying v quickly to live with lol and his nips only 90% make up for that.

96% in this photo
View attachment 2260465
Italian pipe 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

96% in this photo
View attachment 2260465
This has always been my assumption, that they have an “arrangement”. It seems to work for them, good on them.

I’m starting to despair of getting holiday pics from any of them. I think the minders are keeping a close eye this year. Ruben’s in Miami and his posse are posting pics of each other but not Ruben (save for one of the back of his head).

• Heart
  • Sad
This has always been my assumption, that they have an “arrangement”. It seems to work for them, good on them.

I’m starting to despair of getting holiday pics from any of them. I think the minders are keeping a close eye this year. Ruben’s in Miami and his posse are posting pics of each other but not Ruben (save for one of the back of his head).
Back of his head and his baggy dress style that he’s taken from Jack. the guy next to him looked very minder like but I can’t see Ruben needing a minder

Do we think he will be attending any of the weddings? Sasha said her holidays for a week so they could be heading to both Laportes and Bernardo’s

• Heart
Back of his head and his baggy dress style that he’s taken from Jack. the guy next to him looked very minder like but I can’t see Ruben needing a minder

Do we think he will be attending any of the weddings? Sasha said her holidays for a week so they could be heading to both Laportes and Bernardo’s
I hope Jack goes. He cleans up rather beautifully for weddings.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
it would be best for all involved if jack adopts the following dress code for any formal events he attends in the future
1687535566104.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.