Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve decided I want to be Ronnie foden 🤣 that kid is living his best life. In family snaps with the walkers, dancing in the changing room. Was being thrown around by Erl last week. That kid don’t know how good he has it 🤣
He’s a little legend living his best life 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They are going to be an absolute mess for the parade
If they make it back
Lots of flights grounded or being re routed I can’t tell if they were the giant flight in the air or a smaller one waiting to depart
I can’t see all minus the three having gone. I think a few would have also have had quieter family celebrations

Reactions: 2
Can't belive he is still going. I'd be in bed for a week after the session he had on the weekend
---
Am I correct? They partied all night and morning after the game, then flew home. Then flew out to ibiza. Then travelled back and went to a team meal then the parade later 2day? All that in the space of 3 days????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ibiza? 😂 I was expecting him to go to England camp with the others! Haven’t England team mates (non city) arrived at camp already? Isn’t the first match this Friday with Malta!! Will he be in a fit state to play? I have so many questions 🤣🤣🤣
The City players will join up later in the week though England haven't said when. No chance they'd be playing in the march on Friday, but maybe will for Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can't belive he is still going. I'd be in bed for a week after the session he had on the weekend
---
Am I correct? They partied all night and morning after the game, then flew home. Then flew out to ibiza. Then travelled back and went to a team meal then the parade later 2day? All that in the space of 3 days????
Sat- Won champions league. 1am- stayed up all night
Sun- Flew back to the UK, and got a private jet to Ibiza
Mon- Fly home from ibiza for 1:30pm to be on open top bus tour at 6:30pm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.