Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230611_144501_Samsung Internet.jpg

You just know Bernardo was trying to go sleep and jack was like...bernardoooooooo Silva running down the wing Silva 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I’ve decided I want to be Ronnie foden 🤣 that kid is living his best life. In family snaps with the walkers, dancing in the changing room. Was being thrown around by Erl last week. That kid don’t know how good he has it 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely Gareth’s not going to be able to play these lot when they rock up to England camp? I can’t remember if we need to win the next round of games?

Also love seeing Jack living his best life!

• Haha
  • Heart
screaming that it’s 5am and he’s still in his grass stained full kit

I saw a TikTok of him out in a club & he still had his shirt on 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Surely Gareth’s not going to be able to play these lot when they rock up to England camp? I can’t remember if we need to win the next round of games?

Also love seeing Jack living his best life!
If I was him I wouldn’t he even picked Man City players 💀 jack probably won’t turn up 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Him hogging the mic as if he needs one 😆He’s got such a foghorn gob!
I love him he’s going to be partying for days! He’s always right in the middle of it. Clip of his Dad this morning bet that’s who he takes after he looks like he’s still drunk 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.