Jack Grealish #102 Still would

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't belive he is still going. I'd be in bed for a week after the session he had on the weekend
---
Am I correct? They partied all night and morning after the game, then flew home. Then flew out to ibiza. Then travelled back and went to a team meal then the parade later 2day? All that in the space of 3 days????
Team meal was last night they skipped it for Ibiza

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Can't belive he is still going. I'd be in bed for a week after the session he had on the weekend
---
Am I correct? They partied all night and morning after the game, then flew home. Then flew out to ibiza. Then travelled back and went to a team meal then the parade later 2day? All that in the space of 3 days????
This lot didn't go to the team meal in Manchester last night, they've gone to Ibiza instead and are now back for the parade today

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah right I thought the pics of him in the rascal shirt was heading to the team meal. Were they papped in Ibiza then?
---
This explains alot 🤣 they are animals
Yep someone must have tipped them off
They all look to be in the same clothes as they partied in I bet the plane stank

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah right I thought the pics of him in the rascal shirt was heading to the team meal. Were they papped in Ibiza then?
---
This explains alot 🤣 they are animals
bless your soul for thinking any of them have had anything to eat when all they’ve probs had is liquid lunches and nose beers

• Haha
Reactions: 10

This is the shirt.
I like it, obscene price but that is pennies to Jack. I would love to be in the background at all these celebrations 🎉✌🍾

Reactions: 3
Where can we watch the parade 😭 it was on you tube last year but I can’t seem to find shite all this time

Is it going to be on the app then? They haven’t really posted anything about it being streamed x

Parade starts at 6.30, streaming from 6

• Heart
B3523239-0574-469E-82DE-FDA55D6C2134.png
Love that his dad wears jacks hand me downs 🤣
---

Parade starts at 6.30, streaming from 6
Super star! I needed drunk Jack behaviour on the big screen 👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.