Jack Grealish #101 when you tug on his pony it gets him all groany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a tik tok where she did the food shopping and then brought him back a Starbucks
---
i could believe anyone else but flirting with phil???

the same phil who’s got eyebrow slits, a dead trim and is 5 foot 7?????

are we meant to believe that after seeing them videos from yesterday??? DO THEY TAKE US FOR FOOLS
They flew straight back, not even sure they’d have had time to see families! They left Luton at 9:49

i could believe anyone else but flirting with phil???

the same phil who’s got eyebrow slits, a dead trim and is 5 foot 7?????

are we meant to believe that after seeing them videos from yesterday??? DO THEY TAKE US FOR FOOLS
It's the allure of the ocean...
PhilFoden.jpg
200247800-001.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂It would surely have to be more than flirting? Some people (I'd definitely argue Jack is one of them) have a flirtatious sort of vibe when talking to pretty much anyone. It doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I can't imagine Jack seeing Phil and Sasha talking, even if it was flirty/giggly/suggestive, and seeing it as anything other than his girlfriend and his mate getting on.
Also bet Phil’s mrs was there and noooo way would she let Phil flirt with Sasha. She’d kill him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
would rather be waterboarded than go anywhere near him 🤷🏻‍♀️ love you phillip but it’s a no from me x

does anyone honestly believe she would stay with him after all them cheating allegations only to go on and flirt with his teammates in any meaningful way???? let alone one who looks like a strong gust of wind could blow him over. becca would flay him alive if mama foden wasn’t already there clipping his ear even if that was true!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
would rather be waterboarded than go anywhere near him 🤷🏻‍♀️ love you phillip but it’s a no from me x

does anyone honestly believe she would stay with him after all them cheating allegations only to go on and flirt with his teammates in any meaningful way???? let alone one who looks like a strong gust of wind could blow him over.
Definitely not. She doesn’t seem like the flirting type anyway

Reactions: 3
Also bet Phil’s mrs was there and noooo way would she let Phil flirt with Sasha. She’d kill him
I dunno, she can't take him anywhere, can she? 😂

I'm sure I saw a rumour they're having another kid so if true it would be particularly gross of him on a number of fronts, but we can't say he doesn't have form.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I'm sure I saw a rumour they're having another kid so if true it would be particularly gross of him on a number of fronts, but we can't say he doesn't have form.
Ooo I haven’t seen that. Jesus his appendix was just removed how has he had time to make another baba 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Jesus Christ!
Me Foden was probably there she wouldn’t let that happen

• Haha
Maybe he's just doing that msn trick where you log in log out log in log out again, hoping that your crush will notice you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
no because we need to remember the scum come on here and get their stories and if we’re not careful there’s gonna be a story out tomorrow that jack and sasha have broken up after she had a tumultuous affair with phil foden and jack found out because he caught them waterboarding each other as foreplay

• Haha
Reactions: 16

does anyone honestly believe she would stay with him after all them cheating allegations only to go on and flirt with his teammates in any meaningful way???? let alone one who looks like a strong gust of wind could blow him over. becca would flay him alive if mama foden wasn’t already there clipping his ear even if that was true!
I think she'd only leave him for some big romantic love.

History suggests he can pretty much do what he wants and she won't leave.

And she's not going to get more fame/money/stuff from anyone else.

And we've talked before about how their families are all entwined and how difficult that'd make it if they broke up.

So maybe she'd leave him for some hot sexy charming rich loyal man, for an actual relationship. Some bloke who'd sweep her off her feet and love her and treat her well.

But surely she wouldn't risk it all for a flirtation with Phil.
---
Ooo I haven’t seen that. Jesus his appendix was just removed how has he had time to make another baba 🫠
Please don't hold me to it! Think I just saw a couple of comments somewhere, nothing anywhere near official. But if true I'd assume the conception was pre-appendicitis 😂

I don't believe the flirting with phil thing I've seen 1 tweet saying that and its in portugese. I do think somethings gone on tho he wouldnt mistakenly unfollow both her accounts would he? Maybe they've just had a row? He's not bothered by the looks of it hes in Ruben's comments flirting with him🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't believe the flirting with phil thing I've seen 1 tweet saying that and its in portugese. I do think somethings gone on tho he wouldnt mistakenly unfollow both her accounts would he? Maybe they've just had a row? He's not bothered by the looks of it hes in Ruben's comments flirting with him🤷‍♀️
Maybe he's just finally had his fill of make-up videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What if he’s done something naughty and they are going to try use this as deflection? Jack grealish splits from gf after blank blank

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.