Jack Grealish #101 when you tug on his pony it gets him all groany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
justice for the snail trail 🥺
preach sistren 🙏🐌🙏

don’t get me wrong now, thank you to God and Billibilli for this. I have only just recovered ENOUGH to remember how to type in the english language but I still miss de hair😭 why would a grown man get rid of his ENTIRE pubes like this in such an definite and absolute fashion he’s not Greek ffs 😭 I miss the snail first and foremost but also HIS HAIRY BUM AREA 😓😓 I will wait for his Tom Selleck era when he’s about 50 it’s ok.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sure, it would have been nice to have seen a little tufty trail but he obviously feels more confident with it removed and that's OK by me. You do you bab, and if it means you're happy to show more of yourself then that's fine by me too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sure, it would have been nice to have seen a little tufty trail but he obviously feels more confident with it removed and that's OK by me. You do you bab, and if it means you're happy to show more of yourself then that's fine by me too
Agree. But to be fair there is very little left of him still to be revealed. I will be here for it if he gets even more confident though 👀

Reactions: 8
Well, what a peachy little arse he has. I miss the days this would have left me all a dither but I did salivate slightly so probably still would.

He definitely goes full nuddy in the shower don't he. He not a never nude.

Edit: I can't believe there's no full frontal pics going round. Post sex he's definitely a cocky (pardon the pun) twit strolling around letting it swing about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well, what a peachy little arse he has. I miss the days this would have left me all a dither but I did salivate slightly so probably still would.

He definitely goes full nuddy in the shower don't he. He not a never nude.

Edit: I can't believe there's no full frontal pics going round. Post sex he's definitely a cocky (pardon the pun) twit strolling around letting it swing about.
I bet he does a James Haskell and post career going into only fans and by that time it’ll be 3D only fans so the a VR headset

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2122171
Not sure this hits as hard as jack's half naked pictures 🤣🤣🤣
why would you post this and why does it look like he’s wearing a thong. i have so many questions. is kev looking at his bum. why is his top rolled up cos that’s not a bolero. why is he stood like a council estate mum telling off her kids for swearing. why does it look like he’s got a pot belly. too many questions i never needed to think about.
---
He's unfollowed Sasha:oops:
could be a mistake 🤷🏻‍♀️ does anyone know if he was following her other account? if he was then it’s not a mistake cos he’s not following that one either. if he never did then i’d guess he’s unfollowed by mistake which i would not put past him. he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
why would you post this and why does it look like he’s wearing a thong. i have so many questions. is kev looking at his bum. why is his top rolled up cos that’s not a bolero. why is he stood like a council estate mum telling off her kids for swearing. why does it look like he’s got a pot belly. too many questions i never needed to think about.
---

could be a mistake 🤷🏻‍♀️ does anyone know if he was following her other account? if he was then it’s not a mistake cos he’s not following that one either. if he never did then i’d guess he’s unfollowed by mistake which i would not put past him. he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed.
I think he was following it

Reactions: 2
Whyyy who what where when!!????
defo must be recent cos he’s liked her photo from 3 days ago? and like i said earlier unless he was following her other account (i legit have no idea if he was or wasn’t) then my guess is his fingers slipped and he’s done it by mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.