Jack Grealish #101 when you tug on his pony it gets him all groany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's looking dangerously like he's had the full Hollywood isn't it? No no no. I mean, you don't want a forest but totally bald down there is massive turn off (I mean, I'd get over it but, still)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
defo must be recent cos he’s liked her photo from 3 days ago? and like i said earlier unless he was following her other account (i legit have no idea if he was or wasn’t) then my guess is his fingers slipped and he’s done it by mistake
And he liked her hair tutorial the other day. Not gonna lie I was influenced and now want the new cloud 9s😂😂
---
Maybe she's blocked him
She is still following him

Reactions: 2
Maybe he told her that her foundation is always three shades too dark?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
as much as i would love to daydream about being his rebound duck, i think we can all agree we have seen his thumbs and they’re all chonky and weird i legit think he’s just unfollowed by mistake with his big toe thumb

unless someone can confirm he was following that other account and then i can daydream

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's looking dangerously like he's had the full Hollywood isn't it? No no no. I mean, you don't want a forest but totally bald down there is massive turn off (I mean, I'd get over it but, still)
Yes, a nice tidy, well groomed patch with treasure trail is perfection.

Smooth is just, nah, not that it would stop me either, but I do prefer a nice tidy patch

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe he told her that her foundation is always three shades too dark?
I feel personally attacked. Foundation hates me 😂

Is this yesterday?

So it's Kyle, John, Phil or Kalvin? Unless there were other members of the national team there to watch which is of course always possible.

If it's Phil it'd break his heart. 💔

But yeah, realistically...probably just clumsy thumbs!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
in unrelated news

---
Twitters saying it was Phil she was flirting with
But also that they were out for breakfast with Luke shaw and his gf the other day

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is this the new Rebecca Grealish ? 😂
IMG_9029.jpeg

I think it’s hilarious that anyone would think Jack’s sulking she flirted with Phil so unfollowed her on Instagram 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i could believe anyone else but flirting with phil???

the same phil who’s got eyebrow slits, a dead trim and is 5 foot 7?????

are we meant to believe that after seeing them videos from yesterday??? DO THEY TAKE US FOR FOOLS

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this the new Rebecca Grealish ? 😂
View attachment 2122464
I think it’s hilarious that anyone would think Jack’s sulking she flirted with Phil so unfollowed her on Instagram 😂😂😂
😂😂😂It would surely have to be more than flirting? Some people (I'd definitely argue Jack is one of them) have a flirtatious sort of vibe when talking to pretty much anyone. It doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I can't imagine Jack seeing Phil and Sasha talking, even if it was flirty/giggly/suggestive, and seeing it as anything other than his girlfriend and his mate getting on.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.